Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:
I anticipate 2 years of constant scandal followed by a heart attack, a nervous breakdown...
Ed,

If trump is stressing you out that much, maybe you should move a couple hundred miles to the north! I really don't want to see you have a nervous breakdown, or a heart attack because of Trump!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I can't imagine anyone being stupid who outwitted and outsmarted the mainsteam media, Hillary Clinton and all the supporting organisations and powerhouses. If anything, masterful comes to mind. Perhaps people are just so sore against him that they can't see it. I'd imagine such a person would be ideal when it comes to the international stage and getting the best deals possible for their country.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Kurieuo wrote:I can't imagine anyone being stupid who outwitted and outsmarted the mainsteam media, Hillary Clinton and all the supporting organisations and powerhouses. If anything, masterful comes to mind. Perhaps people are just so sore against him that they can't see it. I'd imagine such a person would be ideal when it comes to the international stage and getting the best deals possible for their country.

Presidential candidates wish they could've spent as little of money as Trump did compared to his opposition althroughout the primaries and the general election. Hillary wasted over 2 billion dollars and yet Trump only spent millions and won with the media doing everything think they can to help Hillary win plus McMuffin trying to derail Trump.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Why haven't I heard Ultimate777 railing against Obama, given all of his failures in the last 8 years?
y:-?

Where are all the anti-Obama threads, Mr. Ultimate?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:Why haven't I heard Ultimate777 railing against Obama, given all of his failures in the last 8 years?

Because Obama is black (political correctness) and a Democrat perhaps? Not sure which one is more important :lol:
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Maybe because, if you look at it objectively (lol, look who I'm talking to) you'll find that, while he made some mistakes, he also did a lot right despite unprecedented obstructionism by Republican lawmakers?

Or maybe because, unlike the current President, the former president isn't the President anymore and some people are more interested in current events than history?

Sure, it could just be that he's biased, but it's asinine to assume that anyone criticizing Sideshow Don is doing it for purely political reasons. The man is, after all, a childish, undisciplined buffoon with a Twitter problem.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

RickD wrote:Why haven't I heard Ultimate777 railing against Obama, given all of his failures in the last 8 years?

Because, unlike you, I know better.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

Stu wrote:

Because Obama is black (political correctness) and a Democrat perhaps? Not sure which one is more important :lol:
No.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

edwardmurphy wrote:Maybe because, if you look at it objectively (lol, look who I'm talking to) you'll find that, while he made some mistakes, he also did a lot right despite unprecedented obstructionism by Republican lawmakers?

Or maybe because, unlike the current President, the former president isn't the President anymore and some people are more interested in current events than history?

Sure, it could just be that he's biased, but it's asinine to assume that anyone criticizing Sideshow Don is doing it for purely political reasons. The man is, after all, a childish, undisciplined buffoon with a Twitter problem.
You are right.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Maybe because, if you look at it objectively (lol, look who I'm talking to) you'll find that, while he made some mistakes, he also did a lot right despite unprecedented obstructionism by Republican lawmakers?

Now I know you're lying. Liberals have gotten everything they have wanted politically.The Republicans don't know how to block the Democrat agenda if their lives depended on it.We have voted for them for years for them to block the Democrat agenda and they always cave and give in. This is one reason why liberals have been voted out of office and have no power.It is because nobody likes liberalism.It has been soundly rejected. Obama has set the Democrat Party back twenty years with his over-reach bypassing Congress and doing what he wants to do like a dictator.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I'm not buying the "it's history not current events" excuse. Ultimate777 has been a member here since 2011, and I don't recall seeing any Obama hating threads when his presidency was a current event.

And to say Obama merely, "made some mistakes", shows your bias. Some pretty bad mistakes were made while Obama was in charge.

-Edward R Murrow

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Do enjoy when people tell OTHERS to look at things objectively...
Funny how we always think that WE are looking at things objectively and the other side isn't, how we are the once using critical thinking skills and the others aren't.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:I can't imagine anyone being stupid who outwitted and outsmarted the mainsteam media, Hillary Clinton and all the supporting organisations and powerhouses. If anything, masterful comes to mind. Perhaps people are just so sore against him that they can't see it. I'd imagine such a person would be ideal when it comes to the international stage and getting the best deals possible for their country.

Presidential candidates wish they could've spent as little of money as Trump did compared to his opposition althroughout the primaries and the general election. Hillary wasted over 2 billion dollars and yet Trump only spent millions and won with the media doing everything think they can to help Hillary win plus McMuffin trying to derail Trump.
Ikr, he's not stupid. He's a businessman, not a politician, which have bad raps for being liars. He knew he could attract a lot of voters by being blunt. However, I think he should stop tweeting so much.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:

Now I know you're lying. Liberals have gotten everything they have wanted politically.The Republicans don't know how to block the Democrat agenda if their lives depended on it.We have voted for them for years for them to block the Democrat agenda and they always cave and give in. This is one reason why liberals have been voted out of office and have no power.It is because nobody likes liberalism.It has been soundly rejected. Obama has set the Democrat Party back twenty years with his over-reach bypassing Congress and doing what he wants to do like a dictator.
Why should anybody believe you?
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

RickD wrote:

I'm not buying the "it's history not current events" excuse. Ultimate777 has been a member here since 2011, and I don't recall seeing any Obama hating threads when his presidency was a current event.

And to say Obama merely, "made some mistakes", shows your bias. Some pretty bad mistakes were made while Obama was in charge.
Why should I hate Obama when its the other side who's being hateful?