Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Post by ultimate777 »

Is he delusional? Is he a liar? All of the above? None of the above? Why do you have your opinion, whatever it is?
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Post by Ged »

He's a bit of a worry, that's for sure. :shakehead:
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

ultimate777 wrote:Is he delusional? Is he a liar? All of the above? None of the above? Why do you have your opinion, whatever it is?
I don't now specifically what you are talking about but the liars are the media and people claiming Russia hacked into our election and has Russian agents in the Trump team.How can you overlook these lies and claim Trump is a liar?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

His father had Alzheimer's at age 75 or 76. That's about as far as you can get into this argument, everything else is a dismissive ad hominem against the man.

Look, I get that he is a personality. But that does not a disorder make.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:Is he delusional? Is he a liar? All of the above? None of the above? Why do you have your opinion, whatever it is?
He's brilliant. He's calculated. He's deliberate. He's polarizing. He wants what's best for his country.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
He's brilliant. He's calculated. He's deliberate. He's polarizing. He wants what's best for his country.
You meant Cruz didn't you?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Trump is at least entertaining and certainly does not want the USA to go war with Russia and the world to go through a Nuclear exchange as do the Democrats ...

I think a better title would be: Are the Democrats seriously mentally ill?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I don't know about mentally ill, but I think the Clinton campaign's claim that he's "temperamentally unfit" for the job is spot on. It takes an intelligent, dispassionate, and extremely disciplined individual to do the job without getting eaten alive, and that ain't Sideshow Don.

I anticipate 2 years of constant scandal followed by a heart attack, a nervous breakdown, or an impeachment.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:I don't know about mentally ill, but I think the Clinton campaign's claim that he's "temperamentally unfit" for the job is spot on. It takes an intelligent, dispassionate, and extremely disciplined individual to do the job without getting eaten alive, and that ain't Sideshow Don.

I anticipate 2 years of constant scandal followed by a heart attack, a nervous breakdown, or an impeachment.

Then how come it gets worse and worse for the American people no matter who we've had in power both Republican and Democrat? They have sold out and have abandoned the US Constitution,have made secret deals with globalists and they are pushing their agenda instead of putting America and the American people first. They should all be tried for treason because they swear to uphold and defend the Constitution and instead are pushing a globalist agenda. This is why both Obama,Hillary and Jeb Bush all were pushing a globalist agenda and when you listened to them speak they sounded like President of the world instead of President of America,The democratic Party refuses to keep America safe even when they know we have Islamic terrorist attacks in every country around the world where muslims live.We have not had an intlligent,disciplined individual as President,they have all failed us.The one thing you don't understand is nationalism is spreading around the world,not just in America but our government is against it.Whether you realize it or not this Trump movement is not a Republican Party thing,it is both Republicans and Democrats who want America and the American people to be put first instead of the world and what other countries want. The Democratic Party is no longer your Grandfathers Democrat Party,it has been hyjacked by people who refuse to do what is best for America.America can control its own destiny and we should be.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
I don't now specifically what you are talking about but the liars are the media and people claiming Russia hacked into our election and has Russian agents in the Trump team.How can you overlook these lies and claim Trump is a liar?
Because they aren't lies.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

B. W. wrote:Trump is at least entertaining and certainly does not want the USA to go war with Russia and the world to go through a Nuclear exchange as do the Democrats ...

I think a better title would be: Are the Democrats seriously mentally ill?
-
-
-
The truth is not in you.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

ACB:
Then how come it gets worse and worse for the American people no matter who we've had in power both Republican and Democrat? They have sold out and have abandoned the US Constitution,have made secret deals with globalists and they are pushing their agenda instead of putting America and the American people first. They should all be tried for treason because they swear to uphold and defend the Constitution and instead are pushing a globalist agenda. This is why both Obama,Hillary and Jeb Bush all were pushing a globalist agenda and when you listened to them speak they sounded like President of the world instead of President of America,The democratic Party refuses to keep America safe even when they know we have Islamic terrorist attacks in every country around the world where muslims live.We have not had an intlligent,disciplined individual as President,they have all failed us.The one thing you don't understand is nationalism is spreading around the world,not just in America but our government is against it.Whether you realize it or not this Trump movement is not a Republican Party thing,it is both Republicans and Democrats who want America and the American people to be put first instead of the world and what other countries want. The Democratic Party is no longer your Grandfathers Democrat Party,it has been hyjacked by people who refuse to do what is best for America.America can control its own destiny and we should be.
Abe, what has all that to do with the question of Trump's competence, or whether he's simply emotionally reacting per his latest tweets about tapping, etc? OK, yep, he's an anti-globalist. But that's not the question being asked. Course, asking questions about competence is a great way to discredit him. But Trump, in the way he shoots from the hip, and often without qualifications, sets himself up for these things. "Millions voted illegally" - OK, so they did and you know it - then where's the evidence for this? He often operates as if he were on a gameshow. Hopefully he'll alter HOW he says stuff - because even when correct, his style opens himself up to all manner of accusations. Yeah, he's really giving it to the left - great. Yeah, the forces against him ARE formidable, secretive, and often unethical. But he's not gonna help himself or us by reactive, off-the-cuff tweets made without forthcoming context, substance and facts. Accusations and assertions are not enough. Self-promotion ain't gonna cut in on a stage of this scale. Simply doubling down and repeating assertions is not providing factual info to be assessed. He better learn that, and FAST!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Because they aren't lies.
How do you know? Where are you getting your news from?There has been no evidence presented that shows colluson with Russian officials after a year of investigation and so how do you know the news reports are true?No evidence has been presented,it is all accusation. Now you may believe it,but there is no evidence of any wrong doing. And the MSM has a serious credibility problem.Did you know that more people get their news from alternative news sights than ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,The New York Times,The Washington Post all put together? So the Democrats really do not have the power they once did to get their message out. This is a big reason why Trump won despite the MSM.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:
ACB:
Abe, what has all that to do with the question of Trump's competence, or whether he's simply emotionally reacting per his latest tweets about tapping, etc? OK, yep, he's an anti-globalist. But that's not the question being asked. Course, asking questions about competence is a great way to discredit him. But Trump, in the way he shoots from the hip, and often without qualifications, sets himself up for these things. "Millions voted illegally" - OK, so they did and you know it - then where's the evidence for this? He often operates as if he were on a gameshow. Hopefully he'll alter HOW he says stuff - because even when correct, his style opens himself up to all manner of accusations. Yeah, he's really giving it to the left - great. Yeah, the forces against him ARE formidable, secretive, and often unethical. But he's not gonna help himself or us by reactive, off-the-cuff tweets made without forthcoming context, substance and facts. Accusations and assertions are not enough. Self-promotion ain't gonna cut in on a stage of this scale. Simply doubling down and repeating assertions is not providing factual info to be assessed. He better learn that, and FAST!

The tweeting don't bother me at all.It seems you are trying to put the political correctness cuffs on Trump when that is not his style.His style is to let the media just barrage him with all kind of fake news,then he hits back at the right time. He is just using Twitter to do it,now. This does not hurt Trump right now and his accusation is as good as theirs is over these Russia hack stories. This has not hurt Trump.it has for now changed some of the focus and it won't matter when he presents the evidence and is vindicated.He is reeling them in,can't you see?He is not afraid of them and is playing them like a fiddle politically.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:
RickD wrote:
You meant Cruz didn't you?
-
-
-
:fryingpan:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony