Prayers for Hillary Clinton

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Prayers for Hillary Clinton

Post by Hortator »

Whatever your political affiliation, a life is a life. And right now, Hillary Clinton may be fighting for her in one of the most stressful circumstances one can imagine by campaigning full time.

Many public figures in the past have had other spray for them, the late Pope St. John Paul II for example. They are just as human as we are, and not immune to the baleful ailments that can affect everyone of us, either today or some day far off, as the years do their terrible dance.

Please, pray that Mrs. Clinton makes a full recovery from whatever is harming her.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Prayers for Hillary Clinton

Post by Kurieuo »

Hillary has much blood on her hands as I see matters. What goes around, often comes around.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Hortator wrote:....Please, pray that Mrs. Clinton makes a full recovery from whatever is harming her.
Then she needs the prayers of an exorcist...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Rich
Honored Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Rich »

Sometimes God brings disease to make people realize their need for Him. That happened with me in 1985 with Crohn's Disease and my mother-in-law in 2003 with cancer. My prayer would be that Mrs. Clinton realize her need for Jesus and come to Him in humility.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

I wonder why you guys don't say the same things to the others who have posted here with their suffering?

I don't much like Trump, I think he is an evil shyster, but I would never speak about someone (even my enemy) in that way when they need healing.
Last edited by Danieltwotwenty on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
patrick
Established Member

Post by patrick »

Most of the people who post here about their problems are already coming in humility. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary Clinton has forgotten what that even feels like.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

patrick wrote:Most of the people who post here about their problems are already coming in humility. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary Clinton has forgotten what that even feels like.
So people have to be humble to receive compassion, love and mercy?
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
patrick
Established Member

Post by patrick »

I'm saying I think the most compassionate thing you can do is pray she gets her priorities straight. If not for her, then certainly for the nation of people she's trying to lead.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

patrick wrote:I'm saying I think the most compassionate thing you can do is pray she gets her priorities straight. If not for her, then certainly for the nation of people she's trying to lead.
And the other nations she's had a hand in causing much pain to.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

patrick wrote:I'm saying I think the most compassionate thing you can do is pray she gets her priorities straight. If not for her, then certainly for the nation of people she's trying to lead.
I think Matthew 5:43-48 says that we should pray for them like we would anyone else, we should not treat them different, they may see us as enemies, but we should view them as our neighbour. Just like in the story of the Good Samaritan, he sees his enemy (neighbour) and he takes him and looks after him, he meets every physical need he has, even though he is his enemy.

I think we should absolutely pray for the health of our enemies, just as Jesus commanded us to do.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Patrick did advocate praying for her, as did Rich and others.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

I don't see anyone praying for her health other than the OP
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:I don't see anyone praying for her health other than the OP
Some matters require insight and wisdom. We pray to God, it's surrendered into God's hands. Rich's prayer included healing of something more important than you seem to realise, a spiritual healing. But, you don't see it because you're too busy judging us here as unloving. Rich's prayer went straight to the heart of what is most important and is more caring than simply asking God to heal Hillary's physical ailments.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I hope and pray she does not win.She is against everything that is right and for everything that is wrong and she should be in prison.She is part of the problem that has hurt America.These people and people like her must be defeated if we are to fix the damage done to America.I think I'll pray for justice,instead.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Kurieuo wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:I don't see anyone praying for her health other than the OP
Some matters require insight and wisdom. We pray to God, it's surrendered into God's hands. Rich's prayer included healing of something more important than you seem to realise, a spiritual healing. But, you don't see it because you're too busy judging us here as unloving. Rich's prayer went straight to the heart of what is most important and is more caring than simply asking God to heal Hillary's physical ailments.
I never said anyone was unloving, neither did I judge anyone. I also never said the spiritual side of praying for her wasn't important, but that doesn't mean her physical health is not important either.
The only thing I did was state how Jesus commanded us to pray and how we should love our neighbour, a big part of that is caring for their physical needs and not just their spiritual needs.