This cat's having a bad fur day

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
beckyandretti
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by beckyandretti »

kateliz wrote:How in the world did you get your dog to play hide and seek? :? Did you like say, "Let's play hide and seek, Lucky!" and then tell him to sit while you hid, and then said, "Find me!"?
We had a search and rescue dog that would play hide and seek with the kids. They would tell him to stay and he would wait patiently at the door till I would tell him to go find them. Guess it wasnt that fair when he was trained to find them, but hey... he never complained about being "it"
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

beckyandretti wrote:
kateliz wrote:How in the world did you get your dog to play hide and seek? :? Did you like say, "Let's play hide and seek, Lucky!" and then tell him to sit while you hid, and then said, "Find me!"?
We had a search and rescue dog that would play hide and seek with the kids. They would tell him to stay and he would wait patiently at the door till I would tell him to go find them. Guess it wasnt that fair when he was trained to find them, but hey... he never complained about being "it"
I used to work with the planning and evaluation of FEMA supply cache's, until the reorganization, how long have you been with FEMA?
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

beckyandretti wrote:
I used to work with the planning and evaluation of FEMA supply cache's, until the reorganization, how long have you been with FEMA?
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

I dont work for FEMA, they are borrowing people from agencies all over the place to help out...I was drafted I tell ya! :shock:
Duskfox
Newbie Member

Post by Duskfox »

beckyandretti wrote:I dont work for FEMA, they are borrowing people from agencies all over the place to help out...I was drafted I tell ya! :shock:
You sure about that?? :?