Separation of Church and Sony

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Yeah, well, Mom always did like me better! And no it had nothing to do with her being left-handed!

Ha! But boy did I love messing up those dumb drawings you tried to make my side do of Dodo-dragons! Head of a Dodo bird and body of a dragon- pfft, what in the world were you thinking??? We always got made fun of for that... you ruined my social life! I remember how I'd jerk the pencil around 'til we'd end up getting into a brawl with ourself!

Ah, the good ol' days! When, because we were right-handed, I'd always win our arm-wrestles and thumb-wars! And then, of course, I'd always give you a nice and shiny black-eye when it got it's worst, whereas you could only try to pinch me with those nasty fingernails your side of our teeth would gnaw at incessantly! :lol: You never stood a chance! Yeah, it's coming back to me pretty good now! You and your threatening me that when we're asleep you'd finally get me! Ha! How does that even make sense! *Wipes tear of an all-too-joyful condescending attitude off cheek*
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

kateliz wrote:Yeah, well, Mom always did like me better! And no it had nothing to do with her being left-handed!

Ha! But boy did I love messing up those dumb drawings you tried to make my side do of Dodo-dragons! Head of a Dodo bird and body of a dragon- pfft, what in the world were you thinking??? We always got made fun of for that... you ruined my social life! I remember how I'd jerk the pencil around 'til we'd end up getting into a brawl with ourself!

Ah, the good ol' days! When, because we were right-handed, I'd always win our arm-wrestles and thumb-wars! And then, of course, I'd always give you a nice and shiny black-eye when it got it's worst, whereas you could only try to pinch me with those nasty fingernails your side of our teeth would gnaw at incessantly! :lol: You never stood a chance! Yeah, it's coming back to me pretty good now! You and your threatening me that when we're asleep you'd finally get me! Ha! How does that even make sense! *Wipes tear of an all-too-joyful condescending attitude off cheek*
Yea I never did get you. You lived to be 87 years old. Then you got in a car accident, and I lived another 4 years after that. I think more people came to see you at your funeral then mine.

*sniff*
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

You nit-wit, we shared the same body! Geez, still don't get it, do you Mr. I'llBangBangOnYourHeadWithThatSilverHammerYouKeepUnderOurPillow? If I'm asleep, you're asleep; if I'm dead, you're dead.

You only pretended I had died, told everyone I had, and then made up all those impractical excuses as to why my half of our body didn't comply with your wishes! You made me attend my own funeral in our alive body! You put in "my" casket the list of hopes and dreams I spent decades labouring over- things I wanted to do when we finally retired at the same age you declared I had died! Said you had sole ownership of our body! Said that the other tenant had moved out and left you the space!

And we would have retired earlier too if you hadn't thrown all our hard-earned money away on those Boulders! They were crumpled up pieces of paper for crying out loud!

You ruined my youth, you ruined my working years, and you imprisoned me in our own body from the outside world in our retirement years by lying to all of my loved ones!

But now I'm back, in a new body, occupied soley by me, and I've found you again! And guess what, BeGood? *In a malicious, taunting sing-song voice* I still have the hammer!
August
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Same here, can we keep the off-topic topics in the off-topic thread please.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I'm sorry August. I knew I was being bad somewhere in there. Not to say I have a worthy excuse, of course, but the title of the thread made me illogically think it might belong in the humour section; I forgot what it was about and didn't bother to think about that! I'm sorry, I'll try to pay more attention to what thread and category I'm on.