Christmas music

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Christmas music

Post by RickD »

Let's hear some Christmas songs.
http://youtu.be/hSfHXWjzqu0
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Christmas music

Post by RickD »

24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Manger by Apologetix ( A parody of Angel by Shaggy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7lvz4FOsE
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Oh Holy Night (Late December 5 or 6 BC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llCDD2wEVMA
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:Oh Holy Night (Late December 5 or 6 BC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI190-WqdeU
That wasn't O Holy Night!

You linked the Charlie Daniels band ripoff!

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:

Sorry! i fixed it now. I think you'll like it eventhough it has alittle bit of rap in it.I think the message is good though.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
RickD wrote:

Sorry! i fixed it now. I think you'll like it eventhough it has alittle bit of rap in it.I think the message is good though.
I liked the song until the rap part. But I kept listening. Then I had to shut it off at the second rap part. There's nothing like ruining a really good song, by throwing in rap.

Rap is like rat poison. Even a tiny bit destroys whatever it's in. :shock:

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I miss Bing Crosby. One of my all time favorite performers.
http://youtu.be/n9kfdEyV3RQ

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Ah, the clip with Bing and Bowie is really special. NO rock star ego or posturing - remember, this was Bowie at the cusp of his glam rock years - just too great singers of different genres and times doing a great job on this. Almost like a father and son (that is, if your son is a androgynous dressing, drugged out, bisexual rock star :lol: ). But Bowie's best stuff is awesome, he's a great singer. So was Bing.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Cut-Rate Hotel(Parody of Heartbreak Hotel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44C7J7v_gAM