Paris Terrorist Attack This Evening

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Paris Terrorist Attack This Evening

Post by RickD »

If Obama wants to leave a positive legacy before he steps down, he should go all-out to wipe out ISIS.

If that happens, he'll move back up ahead of Carter, as the 2nd worst president ever. :pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:It is just a matter of time until the anti-christ and lamb with two horns arises to convince the world the mark of the beast system is the only way for true world peace.

Daniel 7:6"After this I beheld,and lo,another,like a leopard,which had which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl,the beast had also also four heads;and dominion was given to it."verse 7 "After this I saw in the night in the night visions,and behold a fourth beast,dreadful and terrible,and strong exceedingly:and it had great iron teeth:it devoured and break in pieces,and stamped the residue with the feet of it:and it was diverse from all the beasts before it:and it had ten horns."

The leopard represents Islamic terrorism because they blend into your society to do great harm camoflouged like a leopard.

For you, Def Leppard-Armageddon It:
http://youtu.be/7jTGVx2ATLI
Def Leppard was always my fav secular rock band of the 80's/90's.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:If Obama wants to leave a positive legacy before he steps down, he should go all-out to wipe out ISIS.

If that happens, he'll move back up ahead of Carter, as the 2nd worst president ever. :pound:
Russia is doing it and there is bible prophecy talk out there that seems legit that it could lead to Ezekiel 38 being fulfilled. Bible prophecy experts are watching closely to assess the situation. We've been watching and wondering about Ezekiel 38 for years and yet things seem to be aligning potentially for it to finally be fulfilled.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Interesting...

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Weapons stolen from Massachusetts Army Reserve building

Obama says basically in 40 minutes that he will do nothing during a Q and A in Turkey today, 11/16/2015

Watch the whole 40 minutes and let me know what you think

y:-?
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yeah, when your children start getting butchered by infiltrating monsters at concerts and restaurants, those liberal and irresponsible border and immigration policies don't look so smart - even to many who had previously supported them.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Don't wanna be the one to say I told you so, but...
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

You guys need stricter border controls, especially at your northern border because that's where the trouble will likely come from. (Mexico only sends you illegal tomato pickers and construction workers and minor thugs.) Your border guards should also shamelessly engage in profiling. Racial and socioeconomic profiling on the assumption that if someone looks wierd, they probably ARE weird and are more likely to transgress American laws and customs.
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Apparently dawkins has the answer on his facebook..
Attachments
FB_IMG_1447714952057.jpg
FB_IMG_1447714952057.jpg (17.2 KiB) Viewed 2490 times
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

y:-? Wow, I ALSO detest hateful religious ideology! Imagine that!

But does Dawkins also hate hateful humanist philosophies that hurt people?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

On his Facebook page, right below where Dawkins tells us not to pray for Paris, he wrote:
Of course, our thoughts are with the victims and their families - those in Paris and also Beirut.
Let us continue to be an opposition to religious fundamentalism!
Let's not have thoughts for the victims. Without God Mr. Dawkins, thoughts are nothing more than random brain impulses. They're meaningless. To an atheist, thoughts are as meaningless as prayers.

He's the perfect example of a brilliant moron.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

John Lennox wrote: Nonsense remains nonsense, even when talked by world-famous scientists
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:Cameron has declared that the risk of a terror attack is severe here.
What does Kirk Cameron know about terrorism?
Maybe not Cameron specifically but Britian has dealt with a good deal of homeland terrorism with the IRA for many years - so we have at least some experience of dealing with it.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Silvertusk wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:Cameron has declared that the risk of a terror attack is severe here.
What does Kirk Cameron know about terrorism?
Maybe not Cameron specifically but Britian has dealt with a good deal of homeland terrorism with the IRA for many years - so we have at least some experience of dealing with it.
y#-o

No disrespect to David Cameron. I was just joking about Kirk Cameron...nevermind.

-Edward R Murrow