NAACP Leader

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

NAACP Leader

Post by UsagiTsukino »

What do u guys think about this?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: NAACP Leader

Post by RickD »

UsagiTsukino wrote:What do u guys think about this?
About what? Without the linkie, we can't thinkie! :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
NobodySpecial
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by NobodySpecial »

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/washin ... index.html

Summary: White woman pretended to be black and used that in order to become the leader of the NAACP. (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People).

The Issue: She misrepresented who she is.

Interesting side note: She states that she "identifies" as black which is the same way Bruce Jenner used the word to say that he "identifies" as a woman.
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? - Micah 6:8

"For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out." - Ezekiel 34:11
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

NobodySpecial wrote:Link: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/washin ... index.html

Summary: White woman pretended to be black and used that in order to become the leader of the NAACP. (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People).

Interesting side note: She states that she "identifies" as black which is the same way Bruce Jenner used the word to say that he "identifies" as a woman.
Oh, I saw the video of her birth parents this morning.

I don't get it. Why couldn't she become the leader of NAACP if she's white? Isn't white a color? Her credentials weren't enough? She had to have all the job skills plus be a different color than white?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by UsagiTsukino »

NO it's not requirement to be black but's interesting
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:Link: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/washin ... index.html

Oh, I saw the video of her birth parents this morning.

I don't get it. Why couldn't she become the leader of NAACP if she's white? Isn't white a color? Her credentials weren't enough? She had to have all the job skills plus be a different color than white?
Be careful! She likes to sue real black African-Americans for speaking their thoughts.

Ryan Bomberger found out the hard way when he parodied her organisation (NAACP) as "National Association for the Abortion of Colored People"

So, if she wants to be "black" then hey, maybe she is!!!
Maybe she is a black person living in a white person's body??
If it's good for Bruce, err Caitlyn, then why not Rachel Dolezal. :econfused:

PS. Please don't sue me.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Well they celebrated a man who spent 4 million to became one Caitlyn Jenner June 4, 2015. It was celebrated as bravery and the he-she a hero. Accolades abounded and law suits will be filed against any complaints that he-she has mental issue, or is not heroic. Truth be twisted!

Now we have Rachel Dolezal who heroically identifies herself as black and is now counted by the uber left as the lowest of the low worthy of hanging in the public square. Why, because she dares, being a white woman, identify her self as black. Maybe a sex change into a black man might win her old job back you think?

In the USA it is law that one cannot be fired for his or her race or transgender, yet, fired for desiring to be a black woman leader and then there is the he-she Caitlyn Jenner who bravely lied to his gender to become a woman...

Anyone see the irony in this?

Or a wee bit of hypocrisy?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Isn't the world funny? Sometimes I wonder whether God is shaking His head, laughing at us all or crying before we're so stupid... maybe all at the same time eh?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Isn't the world funny? Sometimes I wonder whether God is shaking His head, laughing at us all or crying before we're so stupid... maybe all at the same time eh?

So...God has a head?

God has tear ducts too?

I think he's just laughing at you, you silly man.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Isn't the world funny? Sometimes I wonder whether God is shaking His head, laughing at us all or crying before we're so stupid... maybe all at the same time eh?

So...God has a head?

God has tear ducts too?

Stop it. You're starting to sound like Jac. :P
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:

So...God has a head?

God has tear ducts too?

Stop it. You're starting to sound like Jac. :P
I'll take that as a compliment! :D

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Well, I'd say this lady has pulled of the ultimate real-world minstrel show. I mean, she's gone far beyond an Amos and Andy-type blackface routine. She's also mocking God - Who, by the way, sees as excellent the race HE chose for each human being - along with their location and placement in time and history. She even made us a story about her imaginary black father having a run-end with an evil white cop. Really, I don't know if she's as mentally ill as Bruce Jenner (I refuse to play along a use "her" new name). Jenner is mentally ill and being celebrated for it. This lady is probably had just found her blackface charade to be personally, politically and positionally advantageous. Saw where Whoopie Goldberg said that "if she wants to be black, she can be!" HUH???!!! People are trying to deny what God made them and asserting that there is no REAL differences, as the only limitations and differences are supposedly only in people's judgmental, small minds. Look at all of the young girls in Hollywood that assert their right to go topless in public ("MEN do it - WHY NOT?!!!"). Really, they want to make a statement with hairy, color-died pits :esurprised: :shock: :shock: :shock: ? Seriously, people are just trying to push boundaries and challenge everything that has been a societal value - both good and bad.
Rick: So...God has a head?

God has tear ducts too?
Um, in fact, yes, He most certainly has, ever since the first century - according to Scripture.