Desparately needing prayer

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Desparately needing prayer

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone, I'm needing prayer very bad. I'm dealing with relationship problems, problems at work, relationship problems at work. I'm worried about my friend bippy123, I'm scared that I'm going to have to run the entire business I work at by myself because so many people are quitting and I'm nervous that some of it has to do with me. :(

I've also just have a general distaste and dislike for people/human beings/ whatever you want to call them in general especially since I deal a lot with the public. Mostly I feel like either my entire life or at least most of it a complete waste. Even the stuff I've done for God has been less than fruitful. Even when I try and use the best evidences out there, they all fall on deaf ears. That and I feel very unwanted and very unloved. It seems as though not only will people not show me any love, what's even worse is that, people won't allow me to show them any love or kindness. It seems like everyone thinks everyone has ulterior motives behind everything they do.

That and where I've never have had much of a love life and long to be a husband and a father and seeing time and opportunities slip away from me, I obviously try to find hope and fulfillment for these things by turning to God but it's so difficult to find fulfillment for something that requires a female from a God that is either male or at the very least always referred to as a HE. I need prayer for strength, endurance and for something good to happen to me that will at least take my mind off all these bad things that are going all around me. Thank you all so much for all the help you have given me especially you bippy123, Thank you all so much, God bless and I love you all.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Re: Desperatley needing prayer

Post by 1over137 »

You are in my prayers.
I will pray God brings you peace, gives you endurance, strength, wisdom in these situations, and love.

You are loved here and you love others here.
y@};-
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

DRDS wrote:Hey everyone, I'm needing prayer very bad. I'm dealing with relationship problems, problems at work, relationship problems at work. I'm worried about my friend bippy123, I'm scared that I'm going to have to run the entire business I work at by myself because so many people are quitting and I'm nervous that some of it has to do with me. :(

I've also just have a general distaste and dislike for people/human beings/ whatever you want to call them in general especially since I deal a lot with the public. Mostly I feel like either my entire life or at least most of it a complete waste. Even the stuff I've done for God has been less than fruitful. Even when I try and use the best evidences out there, they all fall on deaf ears. That and I feel very unwanted and very unloved. It seems as though not only will people not show me any love, what's even worse is that, people won't allow me to show them any love or kindness. It seems like everyone thinks everyone has ulterior motives behind everything they do.

That and where I've never have had much of a love life and long to be a husband and a father and seeing time and opportunities slip away from me, I obviously try to find hope and fulfillment for these things by turning to God but it's so difficult to find fulfillment for something that requires a female from a God that is either male or at the very least always referred to as a HE. I need prayer for strength, endurance and for something good to happen to me that will at least take my mind off all these bad things that are going all around me. Thank you all so much for all the help you have given me especially you bippy123, Thank you all so much, God bless and I love you all.
Really sorry that you are going through this turmoil DRDS. But let me tell you something - your life is not a waste. Do you know why I know that? Because you have found God and that is the biggest achievement anyone can have in life. You know Christ - what is more amazing than that. Your heart is obviously in the right place and remember Christ was rejected time and time again. You do not know what seeds you are planting by just being a witness - just be who you are in Christ and people will see his light shine in you. But also remember you are not alone in your troubles. It is times like these that test us and reveals to us how deep rooted our faith in Jesus really is. Dig deeper into God.

On top of that I hope you are a member of a good church as a good Christ centered fellowship has always help me through troubles. May God's peace be with you DRDS and may you be blessed with the knowledge of God's plan for you. Stay strong in Christ brother.

Silvertusk.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

DRDS wrote:Hey everyone, I'm needing prayer very bad. I'm dealing with relationship problems, problems at work, relationship problems at work. I'm worried about my friend bippy123, I'm scared that I'm going to have to run the entire business I work at by myself because so many people are quitting and I'm nervous that some of it has to do with me. :(

Yes,we will pray for you DRDS that God will give you strength and wisdom in this situation you are dealing with.It can be easy to think the things you've done for God are a waste,let me remind you Jeremiah was very frustrated and said this Jeremiah 6:10-11 "To whome shall I speak,and give warning,that they may hear? Behold,their ear is uncircumcised,and they cannot hearken: behold,the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.Therefore I am full of fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad,and upon the assembly of young men together: for even husband with the wife shall be taken,the aged with him that is full of days."

This is probably just a storm of life we all go through but know God can give you the strength to get through it.Maybe get some Praise and Worship music and praise God anyway,this may not seem right but it has given me strength before.Also it is fine to take a break from trying to reach the lost and kind of regroup,spend time with God as we cannot just give it all away as we need to receive from God and be refreshed by God's Spirit,because without God's spirit working? We can do nothing as you probably know so be encouraged and find strength in the Lord.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

I will pray that you continue to find the strength to keep dealing with your problems, I am praying for bips already and will continue to do so. Don`t be scared my friend, it is just a new challenge, something to keep you on your toes, that`s all. You will flourish!
DRDS wrote:I've also just have a general distaste and dislike for people/human beings/ whatever you want to call them in general especially since I deal a lot with the public. Mostly I feel like either my entire life or at least most of it a complete waste. Even the stuff I've done for God has been less than fruitful. Even when I try and use the best evidences out there, they all fall on deaf ears. That and I feel very unwanted and very unloved. It seems as though not only will people not show me any love, what's even worse is that, people won't allow me to show them any love or kindness. It seems like everyone thinks everyone has ulterior motives behind everything they do.
You have no way of knowing how, or when your actions and words may affect someone. You may have already changed someones life without knowing it. And you are certainly NOT unwanted or unloved. You are held very dear on this forum.
DRDS wrote:That and where I've never have had much of a love life and long to be a husband and a father and seeing time and opportunities slip away from me, I obviously try to find hope and fulfillment for these things by turning to God but it's so difficult to find fulfillment for something that requires a female from a God that is either male or at the very least always referred to as a HE. I need prayer for strength, endurance and for something good to happen to me that will at least take my mind off all these bad things that are going all around me. Thank you all so much for all the help you have given me especially you bippy123, Thank you all so much, God bless and I love you all.
Somewhere out there is someone for you, she will find you.

I will pray that you find some hope, some love, and peace.

You are a gentle, loving soul. There are people who love you and value you. I`m one of them :)

y>:D<
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

DRDS, you will be in my prayers. Most definitely, as Silver said, seek out a good Christian community. In isolation, Christians are much less effective and far more vulnerable to attack. And you are very likely being spiritually attacked. As for our feelings, they can be all over the map and frequently inaccurate. The devil knows our insecurities and is an expert at using them to accuse ourselves. GOD is far more than enough to meet the challenges that you face. The fact that He loves you should make you realize that He is the Key to protecting and leading you through life's valleys. Try to focus on the Lord rather than constantly scanning your surroundings for things that upset you. Know that people who let you down are often clueless as to their actions. Most of them are unsaved and in darkness, and so their hurtful actions are to be expected.