Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
thesign
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Post by thesign »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:Perhaps you can further explain your witness to us here on this site, endowing us with your wisdom, but no wisdom for anyone else ?
I admit to the Father's exclusivity regarding your referenced verses, Mark 13:32 and Matthew 24:36; to this I can add the words "the sign hidden" from Michel de Nostradame's Centuries; but wisdom is the gift of the Holy Spirit, so you will have to take that up with Him.
EssentialSacrifice wrote:We are the only ones to be made aware of these plans...
I have been to other sites, too, explaining these things; I've done so under oath in Court as well.

I have thought of why it seems as such a labor at times, and the Holy Spirit reminds me of Christ's words regarding the love of the many growing cold because iniquity abounds.

Just yesterday, one of the largest and oldest sites committed grand larceny against me for the third time; but there really is a devil behind all such crime, a devil who revels in all manner of hatred, oppression, and injustice; a devil who knows his time is short.

It is a great blessing for me to have arrived at the countdown for the end of that devil, who because of his superfluousness and regular attacks upon my wings I find well deserving of eternal damnation.
EssentialSacrifice wrote:Matthew 24:42-44 says otherwise... says no one will know and If somehow one would, they most certainly would be in the service of God and say nothing, so His holy verses could stand on their own merit as truth and light for all mankind.
That might work well for you concerning Matthew as referenced, but this topic is about the unsealing of the Book of Daniel as foretold in Daniel 12:9.

Though I've specifically referenced Daniel 12, verses 11 & 12 (and 8:14), the unsealing concerns chapters 11 & 12, too.

I admit I didn't know at the time of my first breaths again that I was being resurrected, but I know now that my Lord has come for me, and my neighbors seek to destroy me for it.

But Christ has other plans, indeed, in the miracle of the Brown Scapular and Rosary, of which the Blessed Mother foretold, "One day through the Brown Scapular and Rosary, I will save the world". Further study will show that the passing of the old world unto the new shall fulfill this great event.

Christ has sent me forth in the physicality of that new world to come, and you can take that up with him against which you rebel, for he knows it well.

As to saying nothing, Christ has not clammed His mouth shut since the day of His Resurrection, so why would you expect me to be so? And besides, Christ said that we must be His witnesses, too.
EssentialSacrifice wrote:Matthew 3:15 because all His words are righteous and proper fulfillment is mandatory... the uniformity of all His words have no bounds and will not be compromised.
That is a wonderful quote, ES.

Because brother Wycliffe was so abused after his death, I would like to include his translation here :

Matthew 3:15 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

15 But Jesus answered, and said to him, Suffer now, for thus it falleth to us to fulfill all rightwiseness [Forsooth Jesus answering said to him, Suffer now, for so it becometh us to fulfill all rightwiseness]. Then John suffered him.
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

EssentialSacrifice,

[sarcasm] Seeing that I'm just an ignorant Protestant heretic, is thesign typical of what I'd find in Catholicism? Do all Catholics believe they are the reincarnated resurrected Elijah, John the Baptist, and King spoken of in the book of Daniel?

I was under the impression that Catholics worshiped dead saints. I didn't know you guys actually believe you are dead saints! [/sarcasm]
:poke: y:D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

@thesign,

You are obviously disillusioned. Repent, there is still time. You are a mere mortal, a sinner, a man who does sin like every other person out there, a speck of dust, nothing more. I see a lack of humility in your words, you claim you know God but you don't. You are not an angel, saint or prophet or anyone reincarnated.

Seek medical help if need be, which you do.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

neo-x wrote:@thesign,

You are obviously disillusioned. Repent, there is still time. You are a mere mortal, a sinner, a man who does sin like every other person out there, a speck of dust, nothing more. I see a lack of humility in your words, you claim you know God but you don't. You are not an angel, saint or prophet or anyone reincarnated.

Seek medical help if need be, which you do.
Neo,

That's no way to speak to John the Baptist and Elijah. Being the resurrected Elijah, JTB, and others, thesign has had a rough life lives. Please be more understanding of the stress he must be under.

Btw, I think he's the Antichrist too. So watch your step! :twisted:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

EssentialSacrifice,

[sarcasm] Seeing that I'm just an ignorant Protestant heretic, is thesign typical of what I'd find in Catholicism? y/:]
Well,.... yes ... y:^o
Do all Catholics believe they are the reincarnated resurrected Elijah, John the Baptist, and King spoken of in the book of Daniel?
y/:] Well,... no, two of my best friends are sure they're Jimmy Hendrix y:^o
I was under the impression that Catholics worshiped dead saints. I didn't know you guys actually believe you are dead saints! [/sarcasm] y/:]
It's actually worse than that in my case, I'm not even dead yet, and am sure I'm a saint... y:^o y#-o ;) or at least someone who'll come marching in.... :wave:
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Could be worse ES, they could think they are Spartacus!

And we all know that....

I`m Spartacus :P

On a more serious note though....

thesign....

Please, please, please seek help.

I am open to pretty much any possibility and never say never, and there are stranger things on this earth but I really don`t think you are a reincarnated saint.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:So, your prediction is that on March 23, 2016, the world as we know it will end.
The end of the 1,290 day period is at sundown on March 24, 2016 A.D., civil time.

Then begins the 45 day period of Judgment.

As day begins at evening (sundown), that which is written in 2 Peter 3:10 shall begin on March 25, 2016 A.D.

The Church Militant prays "world without end", which is why the passing of the old to the new is a miracle.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

Written specifics with such precision in Old Testament prophecy hold no further account.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:But some of us are more unique than others.
That statement reeks of redundancy, especially in follow to your previous sentence.

Go back and look at it, maybe you'll see how disordered your thinking is.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
RickD wrote:But some of us are more unique than others.
That statement reeks of redundancy, especially in follow to your previous sentence.

Go back and look at it, maybe you'll see how disordered your thinking is.
You're posting as one who thinks he's the reincarnation of JTB, Elijah, some King from the book of Daniel, and the antichrist, and MY thinking is disordered?
y>:D<

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:We all should just defer to your first hand knowledge on these issues.
The unsealing (Daniel 12:9) is no different than prophecy/interpretation at Gospel reading/sermon time or at a prayer meeting.

The only difference is that the interpretation, as per Daniel's question in Daniel 12:8, has been withheld until the "time of the end", but the interpretation remains of the Holy Spirit.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
RickD wrote:So, your prediction is that on March 23, 2016, the world as we know it will end.
The end of the 1,290 day period is at sundown on March 24, 2016 A.D., civil time.

Then begins the 45 day period of Judgment.

As day begins at evening (sundown), that which is written in 2 Peter 3:10 shall begin on March 25, 2016 A.D.

The Church Militant prays "world without end", which is why the passing of the old to the new is a miracle.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

Written specifics with such precision in Old Testament prophecy hold no further account.
So, when that day comes and goes, and we're still here, are you going to beg us and God for forgiveness for being a false prophet?

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

In actuality, one can say that this is the longest running prayer meeting of all time.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
RickD wrote:We all should just defer to your first hand knowledge on these issues.
The unsealing (Daniel 12:9) is no different than prophecy/interpretation at Gospel reading/sermon time or at a prayer meeting.

The only difference is that the interpretation, as per Daniel's question in Daniel 12:8, has been withheld until the "time of the end", but the interpretation remains of the Holy Spirit.
You claim to know this by the Holy Spirit, and yet you also claim to be the antichrist?

You don't see that as just a little crazy*?

* I don't know who's crazier, the one who thinks he's the reincarnation of dead saints and the antichrist, or the lunatic (me) who is conversing with him! :dig:

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:We all should be thankful
You should be thankful anyway, which you obviously are not, mocking sainthood in your false accusation.

Then there is your sign-off.

Comedy is fine as long as you don't calumniate.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:Are the same voices that told you that, the same voices that tell you you're JTB, Elijah, and whoever else you think you were?
Both private and public revelation (cf. Dei Verbum) are of the Holy Spirit, not some notion of yours that they come from 'voices' in the psychiatric sense.
Last edited by thesign on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sincerely,