bippy123 is needing your prayers again

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: bippy123 is needing your prayers again

Post by bippy123 »

Hey Guys, thank you so much for all of your prayers, I just called the doctors office, the receptionist said they cant give results over the phone but the lady said she didn't see anything abnormal in the results or any notes from the doctor other then me needing to follow up with my dermatologist.Hopefully this means im out of the woods as far as cancer is concerned, now I can focus just on the chrionic itching.
I also put in a request to change dermatologist as my doctor told me they had complaints about them, considering the fact that they didn't do a skin biopsy after 3 months .

Again thank you all for your prayers, you are such angels :)
bippy
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Its how we roll bro !
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

PaulSacramento wrote:Its how we roll bro !
Hehe, amen and thank the Good lord above brotha :)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Bippy,

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but have you ruled out food and/or medicine allergies as far as your skin condition?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yes, always suspect food and medicines first, especially anything new you've ingested. Also, Bip, high stress may be a factor, and you've obviously been under a tremendous amount of that. We'll keep lifting you up!
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

RickD wrote:Bippy,

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but have you ruled out food and/or medicine allergies as far as your skin condition?
Hey Rick, no I don't believe that has been ruled out either. I saw 3 doctors and 2 dermatologists so far in the 8 months that I've been itching and all 3 doctors said it looked like scabies to them because of the marks . The first dermatologist said I could have had scabies at one point but he was t sure if I had them now , and this was in April , but the last dermatologist I had said it didn't look like scabies at all, but he was the least thorough one of them all and the last doctor I saw was shocked that after my 3 visits with him that he actually became dead set against doing a skin biopsy which frustrated me . I could see that he didn't want to order a skin biospsy from the start, plus my doctor didn't see any notes at all from him and she actually told me that they have had complaints of shotty work from this guy, so I put in a request for a change of dermatologists which will take 2 to 3 weeks to complete

The doctor said that this dermatologist should have also tested for food allergies but all he did was look at me and send me out of the office. I'm glad I'm through with him.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote:Yes, always suspect food and medicines first, especially anything new you've ingested. Also, Bip, high stress may be a factor, and you've obviously been under a tremendous amount of that. We'll keep lifting you up!
Yes I've been under a lot if stress for a good 2 and a half years (more recently ), but there might have been a clue here in that when my dad was alive he had visited my mom at the nursing home almost every day, and my mom last year was treated for scabies and shortly after my dad started itching . From what I've read scabies attacks people with weak immune systems or people that are under a lot of stress. We have a friend that stays with us now and nothing stresses the guy . He is the most efficient sleeper on earth. He can literally sleep standing up lol. And he hasn't it he's once while he's been with us.

Hopefully I will get a better dermatologist this time around. Thank God for my new doctor who was very thorough in asking many questions and actually caring for me as a patient , not to mention she is a knockout lol. This was the most throughout amount if blood tests I've ever had. They took 7 flasks of blood from me last week.

Thank you so much Philip and Ty to everyone here or your prayers :)
God bless
Bippy