Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Share how you became a Christian, or experiences from your Christian life.
Servant
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Post by Servant »

This is a True Story

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I nearly died at the hands of these spirits - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose there memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. They are masters at the art of deception. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. In this state, they would have been better off had they not been born nor created. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was also preached to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Father God reached out to me and I heard Him say, " the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father 's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago, that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that He was there in the beginning.

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child (a most loving memory) to give knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten, would be gathered to my people and that He would deliver me from this evil condition called hell.

Luke 15:4-7 What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven, Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement and that He would deliver these souls into heaven.

NAB, 2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these poor souls hearts. He was informing me that the work for atonement had been done. Then, with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until the door to my hearing and seeing them was closed. I am currently working on this.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. And I had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in the afterlife, seeing these spirits changed in heaven and seeing my mom again.
Last edited by Servant on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Servant
Familiar Member

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding.
John 20:12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus had appeared to me in white as well.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:The Father 's voice sounds of greatness not of this world.
Psalm 99:2 The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:Since then, an angel has made himself known to me.
Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God.

They would have been better off had they not been born nor created.
Mathew 26:24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better off had they not been born.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Comparing Father & Son -
Servant wrote:Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, " the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father 's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago, that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that He was there in the beginning.

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child (a most loving memory) to give knowledge of her presence.
John 5:19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do, for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've witnessed that they lose their...family and friends.
Mathew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:I prayed to Jesus...

He put my mom behind me...

He was telling me that I...would be gathered to my people...
I find this to be a most loving thing that the Father and Jesus does for their people.

Genesis 25:8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years, and was gathered to his people.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, " the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time".

He spoke using my own vocal cords...
Mathew 10:20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

I would like to share some poetry with you that I had written during my struggle.

evil spirits -

In my closet
under my bed
outside my window
in my head

wanting me in hell
giving me a choice
to my decline
I hear their voice

about some demons
in and out my dreams
except for their powers
they go unseen

God knows where I've been
evil spirits driving me insane
being defiled through sin
there's nothing to gain

as for deliverance
obedience is clear
I pray to Christ
to always be near
--'--,--~{@
Last edited by Servant on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:I prayed to Jesus...

He was telling me that I...would not be forgotten...

I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again.
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.

Like Father God, Jesus does not forget His people.
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child (a most loving memory) to give knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten, would be gathered to my people and that He would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.
Our Victory Song

1 Corinthians 15:54-55

"Death is swallowed up in victory"

"O Death, where is your sting?

O Hades, where is your victory?"
Servant
Familiar Member

Post by Servant »

Servant wrote:I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven, Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement and that He would deliver these souls into heaven.
2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.
Servant wrote:Later, I had a dream of Jesus removing the anger and hatred from their hearts. I boast of my Father God and His Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus.
Last edited by Servant on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Servant's signature wrote:Be the change you wish to see in the world
Encouradging...
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
dand
Acquainted Member

Post by dand »

Thanks for the useful information