Illuminati symbolism, false flag attacks, and bible prophecy

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
cubeus19
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Illuminati symbolism, false flag attacks, and bible prophecy

Post by cubeus19 »

Hello everyone, I'll make this really quick, but be sure to pray for the people in London for the Olympics and pray that nothing bad happens because for several months now many people who do research into biblical eschatology, the coming one world government and the illuminati and have seen indications of how the illuminati have planned things such as the events on 9/11 to the recent shooting in Auroa Colorado. I'm going to post these video links that go into the details.

I certainly hope and pray that the predictions of anything bad like what these people think the illuminati has planned will not take place, and either way we need to pray that God will keep as many as safe as possible. I apologize ahead of time if some of you all think I"m loosing it, but I'm willing to take the insults if this doesn't happen or if you all see alot of major coherent and reasonable flaws in what these videos teach.

I don't even agree with some of the things they say. But regardless it's food for thought and it's another theory and a increasingly popular bible end times or eschatology theory out there. So here are the links...

First link, how the "illuminati card game made in 1995 predicts things like 9/11 and possibly a major attack on London"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4Eee6oO7s

This link talks about the Aurora Colorado movie theater shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8aMtbf8RQ&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-JyQacKJA&feature=plcp

And here are links about the things floating around in the media that to some predict major attacks from the illuminati at the London Olympics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Vp_r996dA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTMXuh5DxQ

And finally I had to throw this in, it's about the Bohemian Grove, a not so much now secret meeting place for the illuminati ellite to do satanic mock human sacrifices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtEvplXMLs

And finally I want to say I don't agree with everything and I'm still doing research into things like this. But either way if this stuff is all true, mostly true, half true, mostly false or completely false we need to just be aware of it and either take it's instruction or refute it, but if you want to refute it, trust me, you will have to pack a million lunches to do so because the evidence once you see it and start looking for it and everyday life its staggering.

But either way, get close to Christ, stay close to Christ, pray for protection and pray that people will be brought to Christ in these last days. God bless you all.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Illuminati symbolism, false flag attacks, and bible prop

Post by PaulSacramento »

I really don't care that much for the "end of days" stuff.
I put my trust in the Lord and into His hands I commit my life and spirit.
The rest I leave up to Him and Our Father to decide.
When the End comes, it comes.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Regards London 2012, something to think about.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Is Predictive Programming Being Used To Weaken The Truth Movement?

As the Olympics approaches, premonitions of impending doom and mass terror-attacks will dominate a large part of the alternative media. Already the internet is abuzz with countless videos, pointing to a vast Illuminate plot climaxing into a disastrous false flag attack this summer. If you believe in Illuminati-driven predictive programming prefacing the Olympic Games of 2012, the following video created by a Chinese broadcaster will be an elaborate dish to fill the stomach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcx2-_TixgI

“Whatever is disclosed to the public”, Alan Watt said, “is actually obsolete in a sense.” Knowing that people are animals of habit, the elite routinely weaves concepts into dramatic expressions, such as film, radio, and now the virtual reality online. In the case of the many announcements of impending doom prefacing the Olympics popping up all over the internet, I believe we are dealing with a very subtle strain of programming, largely distributed with the aim of preparing people not for any apocalyptic event unfolding but rather to raise expectations to such an unprecedented level that many well-meaning truth seekers will eventually hit themselves on the head, and subsequently disengage themselves from the arena. When the dreaded Games have come and gone with the stars unshaken and the sky unchanged- and rest assured they will be after the summer- another objective will have been accomplished: the inevitable anti-climax will do more damage to the truth than any apocalyptic event foreboded. A recent example of such “reversed predictive programming” is operation Blackjack.

Operation Blackjack.

In January of 2009, the London Telegraph began featuring several graphics under the name operation blackjack. The images themselves are artistically inferior, depicting major ‘terrorist’ attacks both in Europe and the continental United States.

But the artistry- or lack of it- is less interesting than the intent. In the vulgar display we witness a plethora of horrific events across the globe, igniting not only utter chaos and devastation but also a “Union of North America” (UNA), created to combat the calamities and consolidate an Anglo-American government with extraordinary authority over its people. One aspect of the gallery that is especially intriguing is the abundance of Illuminate-symbols with which the pictures have been spray painted: several references to a “New Dawn”; a policeman wearing a Nazi-style eagle on his hat accompanied by the new flag under which the “Union of North America” (UNA) operates; the eye, the sun, a snake biting its own tale.

As to the identity of the “artist” responsible for the macabre series, journalists at the UK Telegraph remained strangely silent. Considering MI5 and MI6 are known for planting messages in the bloodstream of mass media, we may speculate that Blackjack was devised to pursue some kind of objective.

More here
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

The thing i would comment about on the "illuminati conspiracy" is that the center of it all are the jews, and you would find most people who push forward the idea of the illuminati are very anti-Semitic. This does not go along with biblical end times theology at all.

Illuminati proponents seem to draw half from the bible and half from their minds and find things that do not really exist as a way of making money.

While the idea of a NWO as a way of corrupting society and persecuting christians is biblical, the jews being at the head of it all is not.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte