How an atheist ruined the world

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Re: How an atheist ruined the world

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

RickD wrote:
Murray wrote:Rick your signature is scaring the crap out of me.
:pound: Watch out Murray, or they'll put you in a cotton candy cocoon. y:o)
LOL RICK! Your clown sig totally hijacked this thread (and totally will every other one LOL)

y:O2 MAKE THEM GO AWAY!! SWEET LORD, MAKE THE SMILES GO AWAY! O.O
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by neo-x »

Reminds me of IT by stephen king...LOL :lol:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

My Klowns went on vacation. They may be back later, if people here continue to misbehave. y:-$
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

LOL! Who needs the threat of hell to keep us brainwashed Christians in-line. Rick will just pull out the clowns :shock:
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

StMonicaGuideMe wrote:LOL! Who needs the threat of hell to keep us brainwashed Christians in-line. Rick will just pull out the clowns :shock:
I'm watching you, StMonica....
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

RickD wrote:
StMonicaGuideMe wrote:LOL! Who needs the threat of hell to keep us brainwashed Christians in-line. Rick will just pull out the clowns :shock:
I'm watching you, StMonica....
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :troll:
Tiffany Dawn
Familiar Member
Sex: Female

Post by Tiffany Dawn »

Thanks for that info on Hitler-I just did a lot of research on him not long ago but I missed the part about him being "Christian".
I thank you for your info-I just found this to be interesting-

http://nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
Let my conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that I may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Tiffany Dawn wrote:Thanks for that info on Hitler-I just did a lot of research on him not long ago but I missed the part about him being "Christian".
I thank you for your info-I just found this to be interesting-

http://nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
Tiffany, it's quite obvious, from a brief reading of your link, that the author has no idea what true, biblical Christianity is. If Hitler was a real, biblical Christian, then I'm a true Mormon.

-Edward R Murrow

Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Yea I mean all real christians plan to destroy Christianity right?
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Dudeacus97
Established Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Dudeacus97 »

Widge wrote:
Ryanm wrote:On June 28th 1914, archduke Franz Ferdinand of the Austrian Hungarian empire was assassinated by Gavrilo Princep, an event that would cause the rise of atheism, decline of moral, and the rise of dictators. The little known fact is that Gavrilo Princep was a devout atheist, and one of the motives (besides nationalism) for assassination the archduke was that the archduke was trying to further implement Christian doctrine in the country and its newly acquired territories at this time. This infuriated Gavrilo, and on that fateful day, he changed the world forever. The assignation caused the spark on the fuse, and the heavy alliance system in Europe finally was tested, and the result was disastrous. World War I would eventually account for the deaths of over 40 million people, and the direct effects of the war would carry a far greater toll. World war one would completely destroy the Russian empires strength and would open the door for some previously unknown revolutionaries, and would introduce the world to a new form of government, communism. With the door open, Lenin would establish the USSR and would eventually lead to Stalin taking power, another wonderful atheist (another fun fact: Stalin murder/genocide toll is estimated to be at least twice as large as the holocaust). However Russia was not the only country affected by world war I, Germany had it worst. After the war Germany was blamed with sole responsibility for the war, causing mass economic depression in the already demoralized country. The allies also a established a extremely weak German government known as the Weimar republic. During this time a decorated German copal named Adolph Hitler would establish a new political party, one that would promise to restore Germany to her once elite status, and as a empire. Hitler would of course go on to commit genocide on the Jewish, homosexual, and catholic population of Europe, along with starting the second world war. World war I also contributed to the growth and industrialization of small island country off the coast of Asia, Japan. After world war I Japan was granted all of Germanys pacific island imperial claims; these islands contained vast amounts of resources which would further feed japans industrialization and militarization. With these new resources Japan grew and grew economically and industrially, but Japan would need more resources to fuel its industrial need, so in 1931 Japan invaded Manchuria. They would go on to brutalize and to an extend commit genocide on the Manchurian people. This act rightfully outraged Americans and caused FDR to create an embargo on Japan; this would lead to Pearl Harbor and the united states entrance into WWII. World war II would cause mass unrest in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the middle east after the war. The reason for this being after the war most all European countries (except Belgium) would remove their colonial governments, or in the case of France try to regain them (thus the Vietnam War).

So if you wish to add up the death toll of WWI, WWII, The winter war, The Japanese invasion and occupation of Manchuria, the holocaust, the murderous reign of Stalin, the Chinese revolution, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, and pearl harbor, its in the 400 million dead range, thus all caused by an atheist and putting to rest the silly little fairy tale of “religion starting all wars”.
Hitler was a so called Christian
Adolf Hitler's own words from Hitler's Secret Conversations 1941-1944 refute that:

http://www.answers.org/apologetics/hitquote.html
"Christianity has always embraced both reason and faith."
-Dinesh D'Souza

"Stop listening to John Lennon and start listening to John Lennox! What about a world without the atheists? A word with no Stalin, no Mao, no Pol Pot? A world with no Gulag, no Cultural Revolution, no Killing Fields? Wouldn't that be a world worth dreaming about?"
-John Lennox
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Whether Hitler was a Christian or not it still doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that Christians still have Jewish blood on their hands. Many Jews still hate us and rightly so.. In fact if I was a Jew I would probably hate Jesus (Yeshua) too. I'm very very embarrassed by our treatment of our Jewish brothers. Our four fathers completely blew it.. Now it's going to take hundreds of more years to gain that trust back. So thanks a lot four fathers.. In fact I don't know how to repair this except do everything in our power to rebuild Israel and the Jewish state. That is the only way I see how to turn this silly thing around.

But it won't be easy... The trust is still not there.. :(
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8