Do the horsemen of the apocalypse have a tangible existence? Or are they completely metaphorical?

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Do the horsemen of the apocalypse have a tangible existence? Or are they completely metaphorical?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

JButler wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I too believe the anti-christ will be Islamic or a muslim however something that I noticed is Daniel says he will not regard the God of his fathers(Daniel 11:37 also I think it is supposed to be a little g instead of capitalized)and so instead of saying the Antichrist will be Islamic or a muslim we need to realize the Antichrist is Satan but he uses Islam to gain control and to get his power but he is not really Islamic or a muslim.He decieves the whole world and uses Islam to gain his power.He will be seen as the Mahde to Muslims. This is why he goes into the Jewish temple that will be rebuilt,shuts down animal sacrifices and claims he is God,then Muslims will realize they were decieved but it will be too late to do anything about it because he has so much power.
I know Rome has been the most common "usual suspect" in trying identify the physical anti-christ for years. But it certainly appears that islam fits the profile much better. I'm not a prophesy buff but I'm thoroughly convinced that islam is the enemy.

Islam tries to use a thin veneer to appear as a legitimate religion but when you study it closely you'll realize islam is 180 degrees opposite of the Bible and Christianity. What could be more anti than 180 degrees opposite?
Yes there are prophecy teachers that believe the Antichrist comes from Rome actually it is the revised-Roman Empire but I believe he takes over the revised-Roman empire and turns it into the mark of the beast system Revelation 17:10-13.The revised- Roman empire must continue a short space until it is taken over.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Do the horsemen of the apocalypse have a tangible existence? Or are they completely metaphorical?

Post by B. W. »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
JButler wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I too believe the anti-christ will be Islamic or a muslim however something that I noticed is Daniel says he will not regard the God of his fathers(Daniel 11:37 also I think it is supposed to be a little g instead of capitalized)and so instead of saying the Antichrist will be Islamic or a muslim we need to realize the Antichrist is Satan but he uses Islam to gain control and to get his power but he is not really Islamic or a muslim.He decieves the whole world and uses Islam to gain his power.He will be seen as the Mahde to Muslims. This is why he goes into the Jewish temple that will be rebuilt,shuts down animal sacrifices and claims he is God,then Muslims will realize they were decieved but it will be too late to do anything about it because he has so much power.
I know Rome has been the most common "usual suspect" in trying identify the physical anti-christ for years. But it certainly appears that islam fits the profile much better. I'm not a prophesy buff but I'm thoroughly convinced that islam is the enemy.

Islam tries to use a thin veneer to appear as a legitimate religion but when you study it closely you'll realize islam is 180 degrees opposite of the Bible and Christianity. What could be more anti than 180 degrees opposite?
Yes there are prophecy teachers that believe the Antichrist comes from Rome actually it is the revised-Roman Empire but I believe he takes over the revised-Roman empire and turns it into the mark of the beast system Revelation 17:10-13.The revised- Roman empire must continue a short space until it is taken over.
It is best to look at the top 10 ancient Babylonian deities. There are seven of the ten that are the head honchos.

Now look at this bit of triva about the DNA ancestry of the Russian people.
Irina Morozova, Alexey Evsyukov, Andrey Kon'kov, Alexandra Grosheva, Olga Zhukova, and Sergey Rychkov.

"Russian ethnic history inferred from mitochondrial DNA diversity." American Journal of Physical Anthropology. First published online on December 20, 2011. Previous studies showed that Northern Russians genetically differ from Southern Russians. This study confirms that, showing that Northern Russians (but not Southern Russians) significantly intermarried with Finno-Ugric peoples, while Southern Russians (but not Northern Russians) intermarried with Germanic peoples. Russians were also found to be genetically tied to other Slavs and to Baltic peoples and to a lesser degree to Iranian and Turkic peoples. Excerpts from the Abstract:

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/russians.html
Probably don't see a correlation to the topic but there is. The migration of folks into ancient Russian landscape flowed from the south and north. The South from the regions of the Medes/Persia empire and Turkey. Mixing with the Slavs and peoples from the North.

There is a tie to Iran. An Ancient deity of the Persian empire was often associated with a Bear. In Daniels Vision as well as Revelation you have the image of a bear involved representing this deity. In ancient Greek the deity is know as Artemis Kalliste In Persia known by another name and another name in Babylonian and another in Canaanite religions - all the same - same story line - same constellations involved all tied to the image of a Bear. In the Medes/Persian area this deity took on other animal forms too.

Look at today: Iran, Syria areas where the bear mythology began and spread from to Russian land area and took root. In the Middle east, today, are these three countries aligned? See any links?

Now re-read Danial 7 concerning the vision of the beasts arising out of the sea. In Revelation these are all gelled together as one. In Danial 7 you have four beast: Lion, Bear, Leopard, and dreadful beast. Each of these are symbols for ancient pagan deities all located in the Middle East and then spreading onward to Greek and the west and Egypt and so forth and all known by various names.

Bear is associated with the Muslim Shiite religious regions. The Lion/Leopard mostly Sunni Muslims areas as per the ancent locations where these sprung forth and spread into the world. Just food for thought...

If you take time to study the religious deities of ancient Babylon, please do not read these as male and female but rather the male as the 4 star general rank and female as 3 star rank, their offspring as 2 and 1 star generals and so forth. Look at the personalities, not the stories, because the personalities describe what they do. Think of them as fallen angels in a military hierarchy. Do not let the stories of infighting, sex,etc confuse you as I think these are more of a smoke screen. In reality, they are all united with each other with one common goal - to bring to power one particular being... by means of conflict and intrigue.

Folks in Daniel's time and John the Apostle's day would have known these symbols when these books were read in their times. We modern experts do not.

Daniel 7 and Revelation concerning the beast comprised of all parts of the beast from Daniel 7 as one beast reads a bit different too. Then to see mamma bear and her two cubs all in the Middle East and all allied with each other is another and add in bible prophecy about Russia and wow and wow!
-
-
-
P.S for many of you this probably makes little sense but study it out. The Bottom line is, it points to an Islamic anti-Christ type who carries out intrigue...

Did you know that the bear constellation is known in Arab as - al akbar ? Interesting... just ad to the 'a' and 'l' these letters l.a.h and see what I mean. The founder of Islam simply took the Middle East religions of Lion, Bear, Leopard, and dragon and blended these together to form another religion built upon conflict, conquest, and intrigue to rule the world... y:-?
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

B. W. wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
JButler wrote:

It is best to look at the top 10 ancient Babylonian deities. There are seven of the ten that are the head honchos.

Now look at this bit of triva about the DNA ancestry of the Russian people.
Irina Morozova, Alexey Evsyukov, Andrey Kon'kov, Alexandra Grosheva, Olga Zhukova, and Sergey Rychkov.

"Russian ethnic history inferred from mitochondrial DNA diversity." American Journal of Physical Anthropology. First published online on December 20, 2011. Previous studies showed that Northern Russians genetically differ from Southern Russians. This study confirms that, showing that Northern Russians (but not Southern Russians) significantly intermarried with Finno-Ugric peoples, while Southern Russians (but not Northern Russians) intermarried with Germanic peoples. Russians were also found to be genetically tied to other Slavs and to Baltic peoples and to a lesser degree to Iranian and Turkic peoples. Excerpts from the Abstract:

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/russians.html
Probably don't see a correlation to the topic but there is. The migration of folks into ancient Russian landscape flowed from the south and north. The South from the regions of the Medes/Persia empire and Turkey. Mixing with the Slavs and peoples from the North.

There is a tie to Iran. An Ancient deity of the Persian empire was often associated with a Bear. In Daniels Vision as well as Revelation you have the image of a bear involved representing this deity. In ancient Greek the deity is know as Artemis Kalliste In Persia known by another name and another name in Babylonian and another in Canaanite religions - all the same - same story line - same constellations involved all tied to the image of a Bear. In the Medes/Persian area this deity took on other animal forms too.

Look at today: Iran, Syria areas where the bear mythology began and spread from to Russian land area and took root. In the Middle east, today, are these three countries aligned? See any links?

Now re-read Danial 7 concerning the vision of the beasts arising out of the sea. In Revelation these are all gelled together as one. In Danial 7 you have four beast: Lion, Bear, Leopard, and dreadful beast. Each of these are symbols for ancient pagan deities all located in the Middle East and then spreading onward to Greek and the west and Egypt and so forth and all known by various names.

Bear is associated with the Muslim Shiite religious regions. The Lion/Leopard mostly Sunni Muslims areas as per the ancent locations where these sprung forth and spread into the world. Just food for thought...

If you take time to study the religious deities of ancient Babylon, please do not read these as male and female but rather the male as the 4 star general rank and female as 3 star rank, their offspring as 2 and 1 star generals and so forth. Look at the personalities, not the stories, because the personalities describe what they do. Think of them as fallen angels in a military hierarchy. Do not let the stories of infighting, sex,etc confuse you as I think these are more of a smoke screen. In reality, they are all united with each other with one common goal - to bring to power one particular being... by means of conflict and intrigue.

Folks in Daniel's time and John the Apostle's day would have known these symbols when these books were read in their times. We modern experts do not.

Daniel 7 and Revelation concerning the beast comprised of all parts of the beast from Daniel 7 as one beast reads a bit different too. Then to see mamma bear and her two cubs all in the Middle East and all allied with each other is another and add in bible prophecy about Russia and wow and wow!
-
-
-

Thanks B.W. for that,I have not ever considered this perspective but it is interesting.I do need to look into it more like you suggest and I will try to sometime. It is just that we have been conditioned to believe that the ten toes on the statue image in Nebuchadnezzar's dream Daniel interpreted lines up with the ten horns on the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17 and we they seem to have something to do with Rome,but since these are gentiles it very well could still apply in the way you explained it.I need to look into it more sometime.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.