The Kingdom within ?

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
twinc
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

The Kingdom within ?

Post by twinc »

without checking it out it is repeated and accepted ad nauseum and ad absurdum that "the kingdom of heaven is within you"- the real meaning is not really known or accepted - so lets just check the superficial generally accepted iterpretation - so here is the kingdom within - fiery feelings - blazing anger,fury and jealousy- burning hatred - hot temper - sounds a lot like the other place to me and not the kingdom of heaven within - how say you - twinc
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Kingdom within ?

Post by BavarianWheels »

twinc wrote:without checking it out it is repeated and accepted ad nauseum and ad absurdum that "the kingdom of heaven is within you"- the real meaning is not really known or accepted - so lets just check the superficial generally accepted iterpretation - so here is the kingdom within - fiery feelings - blazing anger,fury and jealousy- burning hatred - hot temper - sounds a lot like the other place to me and not the kingdom of heaven within - how say you - twinc
I say your questions are at the point of ad nauseum and ad absurdum.
twinc
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by twinc »

BavarianWheels wrote:
twinc wrote:without checking it out it is repeated and accepted ad nauseum and ad absurdum that "the kingdom of heaven is within you"- the real meaning is not really known or accepted - so lets just check the superficial generally accepted iterpretation - so here is the kingdom within - fiery feelings - blazing anger,fury and jealousy- burning hatred - hot temper - sounds a lot like the other place to me and not the kingdom of heaven within - how say you - twinc
thank you very much - I presume you are speaking from the kingdom of heaven within you and proving the point - twinc
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Twinc, from where did you get the saying, "the kingdom of heaven is within you"?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

twinc wrote:
BavarianWheels wrote:
thank you very much - I presume you are speaking from the kingdom of heaven within you and proving the point - twinc
Nope...just the human in me.