Is Jesus a Liar? Is GOD the Father of Lies?

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Now all we need to do that is a door in. By phone wont work, mail is collected and examined by her son, visiting could be disasterous. So we hope for a way in.

Jared.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Why can't you visit? Her son can't be there all the time.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm 74 miles away from there.

Jared.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

:( jared, i understand where you're coming from. i've wondered the same things before. i've come to some sort of understanding of all of this. for God, time is irrelevant. our lifetimes are like seconds to him. in the end, none of this will matter--no ones lives and sufferings. he will be triumphant. the part that sucks for us is we can't see it from our perspective or really understand it. it's like when you worry about a job interview or something that's really horrible...when it's over, you're like, "that wasn't so bad. why was i so worried?" when we're in heaven we'll look back and think, "that was nothing! why was i so worried and upset about it all the time?"

i also heard this story about a bear in a trap once, and a hunter came along to help the bear. the process of getting the bear out of the trap hurt alot and he didn't understand that the hunter was trying to help him. i guess that's how it kind of is with God and us. we can't really understand or see the whole picture.

hope i made some sense. :?
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

And she has no friends that aren't under a restraining order?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sure, and since my last post we've considered additional options.
I'd like to see a positive outcome on this.

Jared.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Those who Endure to the end will be Saved.

Jesus said this and life shouldn't be a walk in the park if you want everlasting life. Remember the story of Lazarus. The rich man, although his life on earth was great, lost eternal life that the homeless Lazarus received.

"And if you even had the faith of a mustard seed you could tell the mountains to move and they would"

all of us at times lack faith and thats why our prayers aren't answered its because we have doubt!

Help your friend as much as you can, but don't let her lose her faith in Christ.

May the Lord bless you and your friend
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

vvart;

Thanks sincerely;