144,000 people?

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
4him123
Newbie Member

Post by 4him123 »

I agree with bizzt

"So 144,000 were sealed which were Jews who were called to preach in the End Days to the Multitude"
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

4him123 wrote:I agree with bizzt

"So 144,000 were sealed which were Jews who were called to preach in the End Days to the Multitude"
I think that is the jist of it. 144,000 from the 12 tribes are sealed to be preachers in the last days to try and covert as many people as they possibly can. Hence the multitude that can't be counted. In the end God uses his people to help us all again. I kinda like that - full circle if you like. We all go to the same place though - there is no seperate heaven for them and us. .......right now everyone lets have one big hug. :D
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

:lol: 8)
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

stixandstones wrote:
I am surprised at the hidden anti-semeitics in this forum. This is the 2nd thread i read and both slag Jews. What got my attention was this thread ind it's ignorance. A cult? It is listed in the RECOGNIZED 7 religions and to call it a cult therefore is ignorant.

For the record I am not a Jew but am a christian who turns from the church because of hypocracy such as post like this that make us not worthy to call ourselves christian.

Blob wrote:
I think you have misunderstood, stixandstones.

People were talking about Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) not Jews.

stixandstones wrote:
What got my attention was this thread ind it's ignorance.

Ahh... the irony of it all.

Kurieuo
I feel like I just read a transcript from Saturday Night Live...minus Gilda Radner. :lol: :lol: Nevermind.