Ted Cruz father/Kenneth Copeland

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Ted Cruz father/Kenneth Copeland

Post by Kurieuo »

No, Ted Cruz will be the president. Trump gets assassinated, and Cruz will be put forward. You know nothing RickD!
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

An update from my previous post above. Eventhough it looks like Trump has won now. Roger Stone is still asking Trump voters to come to Cleveland at the convention.He has already got the city permits,etc and has worked with law enforcement. All of the violent Trump protesters coming to try to shut down Trump will be outnumbered 10 to 1 if things go like as planned.This is not about violence despite what you might hear,it is about Trump voters coming to support Trump by sheer number of people. It is not over yet.This is not over because Trump has won the nomination and there will be people still trying to stop him someway,and they could even have plans to still try to steal it away from Trump at the convention and they are not taking any chances.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Here's more on the end times transfer of wealth heresy that Ted Cruz's father is into.

And it happens to be from one of the leading heretics, Benny Hinn.
http://www.bennyhinn.org/articles/7574/ ... -is-coming

And notice the irony of the two words in blue, at the bottom of the article.

I want to know if Ted Cruz is involved in this heresy. If he is, just think of the implications of someone in power, the POTUS, who believes wealth should be transferred from the "sinner" to the "righteous ". How scary is that?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

What is really interesting, as it is sad, is that these people whom supposedly have so much faith in God, often think so much in terms of finding just the right POLITICAL savior - one whom will return us to some fantasized period of national greatness. First place, how they define that period of greatness they are so nostalgic for - when looked at closely - wasn't all that great, even if perhaps not filled with some of today's evils. But one can guarantee that as humans haven't changed, there was still enough evil in every other time. People love to espouse the 1950s as some supposed utopian period - but ask people of color in America if they think it was like that? But the point is, to TRULY change a nation, hearts and minds have to change first, and NO dang politician we elect is ever gonna do THAT! But people scream, get emotional, foam at the mouth, over some latest-greatest political hero. And those that believe that such are the ticket to "bringing back greatness" are truly delusional! It's really sick! And they SHOULD know better. Big sigh!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

On that note, what does the slogan, "Make America Great Again" refer to?

What specific time in American history, are we supposedly going back to?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony