Batteling Christianity

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Zebulon
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Batteling Christianity

Post by Zebulon »

Dear B.W.
B. W. wrote:Do you love her?
? Silly question.
B. W. wrote:Enough to spend the rest of your life with her and her you?
idem
B. W. wrote:If so - why so afraid of making a legal commitment?
Who told you we where afraid of a commitment?
B. W. wrote:No one is throwing stones — just asking — are you willing to live the rest of your life with her and her you — no matter what?
That is already decided between her and me B.W., do not worry :D
B. W. wrote:Only you can answer that between the Lord and yourself...
Are you speaking under His name?
B. W. wrote:What is the depth of your love?
What is the depth of yours?
:wave:

Zebulon
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Zebulon wrote:Dear B.W.
B. W. wrote:Do you love her?
? Silly question.
B. W. wrote:Enough to spend the rest of your life with her and her you?
idem
B. W. wrote:If so - why so afraid of making a legal commitment?
Who told you we where afraid of a commitment?
B. W. wrote:No one is throwing stones — just asking — are you willing to live the rest of your life with her and her you — no matter what?
That is already decided between her and me B.W., do not worry :D
B. W. wrote:Only you can answer that between the Lord and yourself...
Are you speaking under His name?
B. W. wrote:What is the depth of your love?
What is the depth of yours?
:wave:

Zebulon
Depth of love - to question you and not withold truth from you.

I admire Lufia and Catherine - they demonstrate idea of love that commits before all.

Glad you commit to your wife...though not sure if you view her as such...

What is the real reason you do not want to go and become married under the guidelines of the State?

Are you anti-government in all areas of life? Don't want to pay higher taxes? Afraid of being burned and if so - just walk away?

Basically these things you need to answer for yourself and not on this forum. How you choose to live is before the Lord. You and I, in fact we all, will stand before him someday and give account.

Remember no one is condemning you - just questioning so you can examine your own self and motives on your own, in privet. No need to respond at all to this... :)
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Zebulon
Valued Member

Post by Zebulon »

B. W. wrote:I admire Lufia and Catherine - they demonstrate idea of love that commits before all.
I admire them 2. And U2. You sound like a pastor. Or a Pastor who would like to B?
B. W. wrote:Glad you commit to your wife...though not sure if you view her as such...
You really do sound like a pastor. Or a Pastor who would like to B? Maybe you should ask her, Koko my wife.
B. W. wrote:What is the real reason you do not want to go and become married under the guidelines of the State?
I have asked her to marry a long time ago, unfortunately she was not divorce yet. y:O2 . So You still sound like a pastor. By the way B.W., what state, United?
B. W. wrote:Are you anti-government in all areas of life? Don't want to pay higher taxes? Afraid of being burned and if so - just walk away?
:pound: But maybe I am tikcling your faith?
B. W. wrote:Basically these things you need to answer for yourself and not on this forum. How you choose to live is before the Lord. You and I, in fact we all, will stand before him someday and give account.
You really do sound like a pastor. Maybe you should call heresy against me.
B. W. wrote:Remember no one is condemning you - just questioning so you can examine your own self and motives on your own, in privet. No need to respond at all to this...
You see my friend I am earth to earth. You give me 2 cents or 100 dollars and I will give you more than expected. But just a bit more. I am looking to be reborn. Just like some other people in this forum. But in my case I am very strict concerning spirituality.

Take care.

Zebulon
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Zebulon,

I do not know how the marriage laws are in Canada. In the US depending on the State in which you live, if you live with someone for so many years depending what State of the union you live, you are declared legally married by Common Law.

This protects both parties from exploitation in case of separation, child support, legal process, etc. It also means when the state finds out through audits or billings, they'll come after you in taxes.

I am a social worker. I work with the disabled as well as still do some work for community corrections due to my employment and schooling in the field of criminal justice. I have disabled clients who live together. The State deems them married by Common Law. Their limited Social Security money has been cut, their Medicaid and Medicare also re-adjusted in likewise fashion. Unfair - dang right!

Here you have two people disabled and the State went after their fixed income and decreased it. I do not know what Canada is like — but take heed to yourself and you wife. When the nuts run the government — anything can happen.

Obama won the election in the USA — I fear the nuts have taken over. There will be political reprisals, new laws passed that will limited freedom of speech, basically we have been screwed and swindled.

Sadly, those that voted for Obama will soon awaken to the mistake they made as no politician can keep his promises — if the stock market tanks in the upcoming days be prepared for US Citizens like myself to move to Canada or another country to escape the nuts let lose by a hoodwinked electorate.

PS - I am praying the Lord will open a new door for me in the ministry as I do go to different Churches and teach when they need a guest speaker. I'll be in Maryland this weekend for one such event...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Hey early welcome to my state (who sadly easily went for Obama)

DId you hear the recording of the woman who happily stated that she won't have to pay her mortgage if Obama wins? There will be som surprised people.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Zebulon
Valued Member

Post by Zebulon »

Thanks for being so down to earth B.W. I needed that from you. I am sorry you did not win your election but as you say, no politician can keep his promises.. They are just marionettes.

My wife is a social worker as well, she works mainly with severe and not so severe disabled persons. A lot of them are abused by the system and by their own relatives. Sad.
B. W. wrote:Obama won the election in the USA — I fear the nuts have taken over. There will be political reprisals, new laws passed that will limited freedom of speech, basically we have been screwed and swindled.
I think nuts have been there for a long time...

Last weekend Koko and I rented a cottage beside a beautifull lake, about 65 miles from center town of Quebec city. Sunday afternoon at 1h00 we decided to go to the village near by to get some wine and groceries. The sky was beautifull, light blue with very few clouds. As usual I carried my reflex camera (I always do).

We were driving the 8 miles unpaved road surrounded by trees when we saw a jet in the sky leaving a trail behind. It was beautifull. Later on, few miles ahead, the trees where now behind and we realized that many planes where and had been in the sky. We stopped and got out of the car. We counted the plane trails and there was 13 of them all started and going in the same direction: Quebec city. I started to take pictures. It was 1h12. There was a plane every 5 to 10 minutes appearing in the sky always closer to us but always very high in the blue sky. The white trails stayed in the sky for 1hour to 1 hour and a half. Until 4h15 we couted and photographed 37 planes that covered the sky from one horizon to the other.

One quiet sunday afternoon, when most people do not work here in La Belle Province, and we have a sky full of planes leaving probably normal humidity produced from plane (plain) gas? y/:)

Just to share our experience.

Zebulon.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

zoegirl wrote:Hey early welcome to my state (who sadly easily went for Obama)

DId you hear the recording of the woman who happily stated that she won't have to pay her mortgage if Obama wins? There will be some surprised people.
I look forward to returning to MD. I have relatives in the State and also in VA but as guest speaker at a conference not sure how many I can visit during mu short stay!

Yes. I heard the women say this - that is one reason many will realize their mistake.

Obama is the most Liberal senator and Biden the third I think...

It was because of the economy compounded with McCain's failure to use current facts about Obama...and the Dems Like:

It was because of the Dem's in congress is why we have the Mortgage meltdown. This was discussed in a 1999 article of the Wall Street Journal which warned of this happening WAY BEFORE BUSH.

McCain failed to connect the dots. Obama won because of disdain and fear of Bush... But remember that Congress approval rating is lower than Bush's...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Lufia
Recognized Member
Sex: Female

Post by Lufia »

"I admire Lufia ... "

Hey i'm not to be admire at all. I became a christian at 46 years old! i'm ashame of it, what a waste of years without Him. There are a lot more valuables people here to admire.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Lufia wrote:"I admire Lufia ... "

Hey i'm not to be admire at all. I became a christian at 46 years old! i'm ashame of it, what a waste of years without Him. There are a lot more valuables people here to admire.
I still admire your honesty and openess! :clap: y@};-

Praise God - it is never too late for Christ!
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

PRAISE God you did become a Christian.....

It is only too late if you die before you can give your life over to Christ.
Lufia wrote:"I admire Lufia ... "

Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.