Raelians

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Ark~Magic
Established Member

Raelians

Post by Ark~Magic »

http://www.rael.org

This site was pretty freaky. They have a leader who claims to have been contacted by the Elohim, allegedly the same beings who cloned us here on this earth, as the word Elohim is plural. They go on to mention how the Bible and other religions connect to UFOs and so forth, this at the time for me was very disturbing until I began to realize that they lied about the evidences.

They also had claims made a few years ago. The infamous 'baby cloning' propaganda, with CLONAID, that was never verified. What do you think?
Deborah
Christian: No

Post by Deborah »

I found that one last year, and the guy was on tv too. He got pretty snotty lol.
They believe there is no god, only aliens who were mistaken for gods.
Church tradition tells us that when John, son of Zebadee and brother of James was an old man, his disciples would carry him to church in their arms.
He would simply say, “Little children, love one another”
After a time his disciples wearied at always hearing these same words and asked “Master why do you always say this?
He replied, “it is the Lords command, and if done, it is enough”
ochotseat

Re: Raelians

Post by ochotseat »

Ark~Magic wrote:http://www.rael.org

This site was pretty freaky. They have a leader who claims to have been contacted by the Elohim, allegedly the same beings who cloned us here on this earth, as the word Elohim is plural. They go on to mention how the Bible and other religions connect to UFOs and so forth, this at the time for me was very disturbing until I began to realize that they lied about the evidences.

They also had claims made a few years ago. The infamous 'baby cloning' propaganda, with CLONAID, that was never verified. What do you think?
They also believe that aliens cloned everyone including Jesus Christ. :shock:
Have you seen and heard the founder of this cult? What a character. :roll:
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

The world is creepy. These guys aren't helping.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Swamper
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Swamper »

Meh. It makes for a neat sci-fi story, but that's about it, methinks.