Creation Confusion

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Creation Confusion

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote:What's the issue with the tree of life:
Genesis 3:22-24
I can't tell if you're serious or not, but me and Abel were referring to the theory of common descent that holds all life came from one cell.
There's nothing wrong with the tree of life-it's going to be in the new earth you know.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Creation Confusion

Post by abelcainsbrother »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:If I read this right there has been at least one documented instance of animals evolving beyond the species level, http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/ ... -fast-lane
Scientists are almost certain (by this I mean that over 90% of them acknowledge it) that it has happened. Still I don't think we came from apes, something just doesn't seem right about that.
Thanks for the link but like I said all they are documenting is normal variation amongst the population of Guppies but notice like I said it has not evolved above the species level.It is still a Guppie just a different variation like with all of the different breeds of dogs.There is normal variation but this is not evolution eventhough they claim it is and use it for evidence for evolution. Just like I have pointed out before when we discussed evolution even after the Guppies adapted they still did not evolve above the species level like has been taught. We are taught environmental pressures,natural selection,mutations,etc works on life and causes it to evolve above the species level but as we can see with the Guppies all we get is normal variation amongst a population.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.