The refutation of a refutation : Gap Theory

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: The refutation of a refutation : Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

As you can see I have refuted YEC's who claim (bara) and (asah) are interchangeable or mean the same thing. They do not,so remember this the next time you read on AIG,etc or hear some YEC teach this. You now know they are wrong. But something you may not be aware of is even in English created and made do not mean the same thing and are not interchangeable just like in Hebrew.It is still true in English that only God can create something out of nothing and that created means something new and things were made by God out of pre-existing materials,things can only be made by man but God both created and made things in Genesis 1.

This is one reason why I accept the Gap Theory because when I listen to YEC's teach they are interchangeable as a way to prop up YEC and try to prove Gap Theorists wrong and I look into it to find out for myself,it is YEC's that are the ones wrong and Gap Theorists are right about it. This is just another example of how YEC's have taught wrong things in order to promote YEC.It is aggravating when you find out.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.