Both neanderthals and humans mated with each other.What does your creation interpretation say?

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Both neanderthals and humans mated with each other.What does your creation interpretation say?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Just wondering, how could the heavens be flooded? Outer space can't be flooded, well then again this is God we're talking about.
It is simply what the bible tells us.It might be hard to believe the heavens and earth were flooded but the greek word heavens in 2nd Peter 3:3-7 means cosmos and then we see the word earth also.So we have to conclude the cosmos(heavens)and the earth was flooded which caused the former world to perish.We also can see the earth is flooded in Genesis 1:2 and this is why on the second day God removes these waters and divides them off of the earth.The earth was formed out of these waters also.So if we blend 2nd Peter 3:3-7 into it? It means both the heavens and earth were flooded.This did not happen in Noah's flood by the way,only the earth was flooded so this flood was much,much worse than Noah's flood. I don't have it anymore but I used to have a link that shows that aging dying stars produce water.
And this folks, is why nobody believes in the Gap Theory.
I understand why you say that.It is because of the NASB translation.I'm used to the KJV translation and I'm right if we go by the KJV translation but not if we go by the NASB translation. The NASB translation only focuses on the earth being formed out of water and by water while the KJV tells us both the heavens and earth was flooded. Still the NASB still points us to Genesis chapter 1 and not Noah's flood. The KJV points us to Genesis 1:2 while the NASB points us to Genesis 1. There are slight differences in translations.
Where would the big bang fit into this?
The Gap Theory does'nt say really.But if the bible teaches there was a Gap like I believe it does then the Big Bang cannot be completely true.It does'nt mean it did'nt happen but there was still a gap. But about the Big Bang,I think this is why Day Agers mostly reject the Gap Theory and I can kinda understand because they have found a very interesting way to make the Big Bang fit into Genesis 1 with only slight differences. If I was'nt a Gap Theorist it would be Day Age but I just cannot accept any creation interpretation that teaches all things continue on as it were from the beginning of the creation,etc. I believe that the bible reveals the Gap Theory as the true interpretation first and the science comes next.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.