AIG TV series

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

AIG TV series

Post by Gman »

I don't know if you guys know this but Answers In Genesis (AIG) has a regular t.v. show on the TCT network. It's a weekly show, and believe me, they hate progressive creationists... Anyways I'm watching the show and one of the profs on the show said, "We cannot trust sinful scientists who are using anti-biblical assumptions to interpret the "cursed" creation." :shock:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: AIG TV series

Post by The11thDr. »

yea, lets go all regressive. THATS A GREAT IDEA. These nutters are YeC people who gabble in tongues right?

Trust me, I'm the doctor.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Gman wrote:I don't know if you guys know this but Answers In Genesis (AIG) has a regular t.v. show on the TCT network. It's a weekly show, and believe me, they hate progressive creationists... Anyways I'm watching the show and one of the profs on the show said, "We cannot trust sinful scientists who are using anti-biblical assumptions to interpret the "cursed" creation." :shock:
Gman, do you have any links to the show?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

RickD wrote:
Gman wrote:I don't know if you guys know this but Answers In Genesis (AIG) has a regular t.v. show on the TCT network. It's a weekly show, and believe me, they hate progressive creationists... Anyways I'm watching the show and one of the profs on the show said, "We cannot trust sinful scientists who are using anti-biblical assumptions to interpret the "cursed" creation." :shock:
Gman, do you have any links to the show?
Yes... Right here.. Just scroll to the schedule.

http://www.tct.tv/programs.php

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

The11thDr. wrote:yea, lets go all regressive. THATS A GREAT IDEA. These nutters are YeC people who gabble in tongues right?
Yes... Pretty much and pretty wacky, almost cult-like.