Alien spacecraft?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Alien spacecraft?

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:On the news like a couple days ago there was footage of some pill shaped craft. Not sure what it is but it is an official leak that was taken from 04.
What do yall think of this?
It was the delorean going back to the future.
lol
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

If we what all was being developed by Our country, we'd probably be surprised. I really don't think that everything that happens behind closed doors needs to end up on Fox News. But, having said that -- the thought of alien spacecraft Is fascinating.
JediMasterAaron
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by JediMasterAaron »

I've always been on the fence when it comes to aliens existing. I don't believe any of the theories that they have been here or are hiding in plain sight. However, I still think they could be out there.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Rich Deem, the owner of this site, has put together two videos on UFOs and aliens:

The practical and scientific / physics issues which prevent aliens from coming here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bazLUvO ... e=youtu.be

Correlations that areas with a much higher density of non-theists, atheists and agnostics, with reports of UFO and alien sightings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anTF6xl ... e=youtu.be

Interestingly, as for UFO/alien sightings, Rich's video shows Washington and Oregon to have about the highest density's of atheist/agnostics, and those states also leads the nation in UFO/alien-related reports. Another strange, cryptic phenomena that the same area leads in sightings of is for Bigfoot/Sasquatch http://www.bfro.net/gdb/.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

So -- it would seem that it's a majority of atheists / agnostics who believe in UFO/ alien-related reports.

Well - God Is in control of everything.

Some things are simply interesting to speculate about. Watch enough sci-fi movies and anything seems possible. Star Trek / Voyager are high on my list. The ability of artists is amazing. Lots of real talent. Making all the people's of all those galaxies seem Real.