Baptizing H floresiensis

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Baptizing H floresiensis

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:Audie,

I'm glad you're finally catching on. You wrote:
During that time, the fossil record clearly shows that some successful designs have remained more or less unchanged,...
Designs can come only from a designer.

Maybe your time here isn't only about arguing against God. It's nice to see a glimmer of hope that you can be reasonable, from time to time. :mrgreen:

Maybe it's only your subconscious that prompted you to use the term "designer". Nevertheless, it's a step in the right direction. y)>-
Is it your subconscious that prompts you to be tiresome, or do you do it
from the frontal lobe?
Completely from conscious thought that evolution has made me do. It's just my neurons. I have no control over it.
Blaming your genetics for your personality. Krink blames me for his moral failings. Phil blames me for anything he can dream up.

Oh, speaking of a step in the right direction, you do recognize you are tiresome, but it will be hard to treat it since it is hard wired.
Have you considered prayer, for a miracle?
I'm a sensitive man who is trying to be in touch with my emotions, and my feminine side. Calling me tiresome really hurts my feelings. It brings back a flow of repressed memories of my childhood. I think I need some Xanax. :crying:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
I've seen people at wally world who looked less human than either of those hobbits.
If anything, Walmart is proof that humans have not evolved. :mrgreen:

Ha, wrong again. It demonstrates what happens when you remove selective
pressure.
More likely Walmart is just evidence that inbreeding still exists.

Hey wait. I shop at Walmart. I guess I've been hoist by my own petard. y:-?
Oh dear. I hope you at least married a cousin, not your sister.
I married my adopted 5th cousin, thrice removed. She is a hobbit, originally from Indonesia.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Audie
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:Audie,

I'm glad you're finally catching on. You wrote:

Designs can come only from a designer.

Maybe your time here isn't only about arguing against God. It's nice to see a glimmer of hope that you can be reasonable, from time to time. :mrgreen:

Maybe it's only your subconscious that prompted you to use the term "designer". Nevertheless, it's a step in the right direction. y)>-
from the frontal lobe?
Completely from conscious thought that evolution has made me do. It's just my neurons. I have no control over it.
Blaming your genetics for your personality. Krink blames me for his moral failings. Phil blames me for anything he can dream up.

Oh, speaking of a step in the right direction, you do recognize you are tiresome, but it will be hard to treat it since it is hard wired.
I'm a sensitive man who is trying to be in touch with my emotions, and my feminine side. Calling me tiresome really hurts my feelings. It brings back a flow of repressed memories of my childhood. I think I need some Xanax. :crying:

What happened to you on the assembly line?

Making your Transformers better. Xamax is the global leader in electrical insulation for transformer manufacturers and transformer users.
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote: If anything, Walmart is proof that humans have not evolved. :mrgreen:

pressure.

I married my adopted 5th cousin, thrice removed. She is a hobbit, originally from Indonesia.
You should have said that in the first place, regarding the whole baptism thing.

Home sweet wally worlder home..Image
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
from the frontal lobe?

Making your Transformers better. Xamax is the global leader in electrical insulation for transformer manufacturers and transformer users.
Xanax. I said XANAX!!!

Now where are my meds?!?!?!?!

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:

pressure.

You should have said that in the first place, regarding the whole baptism thing.

Home sweet wally worlder home..Image
So that's what a trailer park looks like. Growing up as affluent as I am, I've never encountered such.

Have we taken this topic too far off yet? :wave:

-Edward R Murrow

Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote: Completely from conscious thought that evolution has made me do. It's just my neurons. I have no control over it.

Xanax. I said XANAX!!!

N, M, Japanese, Chinese, what is the difference. You didnt say what happened on the assembly line. Its ok, you are among friends; no matter how humiliating your victimization was, you can tell us.
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote: More likely Walmart is just evidence that inbreeding still exists.

Home sweet wally worlder home..
So that's what a trailer park looks like. Growing up as affluent as I am, I've never encountered such.

:
Now you are blaming affluenza.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:

Xanax. I said XANAX!!!

N, M, Japanese, Chinese, what is the difference. You didnt say what happened on the assembly line. Its ok, you are among friends; no matter how humiliating your victimization was, you can tell us.
When I was a child, my mother made me eat tuna fish sandwiches. It scarred me for life. The thought of it makes me want to :xxpuke:

-Edward R Murrow

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Notice how the illustrator made the "hobbit" look? That looks like a human?
You think floresiensis was not human? Why?
I clicked into the link -- gracious -- I'll take Martin Freeman Any day over the 'hobbit'. You Honestly think that That hobbit looks Human? I can see a difference. A BIG one.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

crochet1949 wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
I clicked into the link -- gracious -- I'll take Martin Freeman Any day over the 'hobbit'. You Honestly think that That hobbit looks Human? I can see a difference. A BIG one.
I thought you were making a racist joke, until I realized you were talking about Martin Freeman, not Morgan Freeman. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

crochet1949 wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Of course, a drawing is a drawing.

Those beings used fire, made stone tools and walked on two legs like you and me. Who do you think they were? They sure were not monkeys.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

You guys have been hilarious this morning -- I've needed a good laugh. Thank you for unknowingly / unwittingly 'making my day more complete'.

Are you Sure they weren't simply a different species of monkeys.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Audie wrote:
RickD wrote: I'm a sensitive man who is trying to be in touch with my emotions, and my feminine side. Calling me tiresome really hurts my feelings. It brings back a flow of repressed memories of my childhood. I think I need some Xanax. :crying:

Xanax. I said XANAX!!!

When I was a child, my mother made me eat tuna fish sandwiches. It scarred me for life. The thought of it makes me want to :xxpuke:
Love It
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

crochet1949 wrote:You guys have been hilarious this morning -- I've needed a good laugh. Thank you for unknowingly / unwittingly 'making my day more complete'.

Are you Sure they weren't simply a different species of monkeys.
Glad you liked it. A little banter beats getting all heavy and serious for entertainment.

They were the same Genus as people, different species. Definitely not monkeys.