Aware 2 1% done as of October 15th 2015

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Aware 2 1% done as of October 15th 2015

Post by bippy123 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
bippy123 wrote:The aware study has been extended to 2020 which is what I was hoping for as recruitment has been slower due to more stringent on qualifications .

Thanks for keeping us updated. Man,there is so much more to learn.
Welcome buddy , I was hoping for this extension because there were only 108 patients that passed the more stringent requirements this time .

These 3 years should help a lot with the process .i like to
Think that the fact that funding is still coming plus parnia not scraping the study must be a positive .

Remember if the signs are seen the sceptics will be backed into a wall
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Aware 2 1% done as of October 15th 2015

Post by bippy123 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
bippy123 wrote:The aware study has been extended to 2020 which is what I was hoping for as recruitment has been slower due to more stringent on qualifications .

Thanks for keeping us updated. Man,there is so much more to learn.
Welcome my friend . This update will finally allow them to reach their number on recruits .

Parnias Stance on consciousness is unique . He's an agnostic and materialist who believes that consciousness is a scientifically studyable material that he says we can't detect yet because it's so subtle .

I think his secular stance won't allow him to believe that it's immaterial and much more .

Dr long however who is a pantheistic already has a book out on his nde database that shows evidence for God . It's called God and the afterlife and is a nyt best seller