HOW IT REALLY IS

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
manden
Recognized Member
Christian: No

HOW IT REALLY IS

Post by manden »

We are ONE mankind . And every man has the responsibility for the ONE mankind .

And the ONE mankind shares the same fate - after death .

How can we influence our fate ? What have we to do here ?

We must learn to live in real harmony with the creation - men and nature .

And that is only possible more than a little , when we recognize at the universe that the real creator of the universe

really exists !

(that is possible , but immensely difficult for this ill mankind - I could do it)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: HOW IT REALLY IS

Post by Nessa »

So the universe created itself? y:-?

I give you a clap for the suspense though.. :clap:
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Nessa ,

Who says that ? You ? Can you think logically ? Most people cannot , they only think they can .

The real creator of the universe (more cannot be recognized from him) created the universe ( everything ) .

I can not only say that , I know it , because I recognized at the universe that the real creator of the universe

really exists ! And what we - the mankind - has to do here , I have written above - it follows logically !
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Hi manden :)

So who do you think the creator of the universe is? How does Christ fit in?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Hi Storyteller ,

The real creator of the universe has created the universe (everything) - more from him cannot be recognized .
But creator of the universe says enough !
Jesus was a man with a false religion (Jewish) and he tried to make this religion better .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

So there is a creator but we can`t recognise Him?

Christ had a false religion? y:O2
Christ didn`t "make this religion better" There was no religion! Christianity came about because of what Christ did, said and who He was. The Son of God.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

That he exists is possible to recognize at the universe - but for this ill mankind immensely difficult .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

That WHO exists?

God? Nope, not that difficult. A Creator? Nope, not that difficult.

Who or what is your god?
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Always the same question ! Why ? Can't you understand simple words ?

The TRUE God is the real creator of the universe - more from him is recognizable !

That is very clear !
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

manden wrote:Always the same question ! Why ? Can't you understand simple words ?
y:O2 Quite blatantly not.
manden wrote:The TRUE God is the real creator of the universe - more from him is recognizable !

That is very clear !
It may be to you but to me you`re making it about as clear as mud.

And manden..... there is no need to be rude.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Denn also hat Gott die Welt geliebt, daß er seinen eingeborenen Sohn gab, auf daß alle, die an ihn glauben, nicht verloren warden, sondern das ewige Leben haben.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

RickD wrote:Denn also hat Gott die Welt geliebt, daß er seinen eingeborenen Sohn gab, auf daß alle, die an ihn glauben, nicht verloren warden, sondern das ewige Leben haben.

erm.... ja?

or nein?

Oh dammit, no, you`ll have to translate.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Ihr Lieben, glaubt nicht jedem Geist, sondern prüft die Geister, ob sie von Gott sind , denn viele falsche Propheten ausgegangen in die Welt . 2 Daran erkennen Sie den Geist Gottes: Jeder Geist, der bekennt , dass Jesus Christus in das Fleisch gekommen ist von Gott ; 3 und jeder Geist, der Jesus nicht bekennt, ist nicht von Gott ; das ist der Geist des Antichristen , von denen Sie gehört haben, dass es kommt, und jetzt ist es schon in der Welt .
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Excuse moi....

Je ne parle Duestch.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

RickD wrote:Ihr Lieben, glaubt nicht jedem Geist, sondern prüft die Geister, ob sie von Gott sind , denn viele falsche Propheten ausgegangen in die Welt . 2 Daran erkennen Sie den Geist Gottes: Jeder Geist, der bekennt , dass Jesus Christus in das Fleisch gekommen ist von Gott ; 3 und jeder Geist, der Jesus nicht bekennt, ist nicht von Gott ; das ist der Geist des Antichristen , von denen Sie gehört haben, dass es kommt, und jetzt ist es schon in der Welt .
In English:
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets are gone out into the world . 2 We recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God ; 3 and every spirit that Jesus is not admits that is not of God ; this is the spirit of the Antichrist which you have heard that it is coming, and now is already in the world .

-Edward R Murrow