The truth about the real creator of the universe

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
manden
Recognized Member
Christian: No

The truth about the real creator of the universe

Post by manden »

We men can create with our logic and power NOTHING , only make something out of already existing .

THAT shows , that the universe can ONLY have been created by an unimaginable superior logic and power .

Who has really crasped that , knows that the real creator of the universe really exists !

And he should also know , what we men have to do here , a n d the most important , he is also able to learn to do it :

to learn to live together in real harmony with his creation ( that is the task of the mankind here ) .

And what about the religions ? They are useless and harmful , of course !
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The truth about the real creator of the universe

Post by Philip »

Welcome, Manden!

Did I read you correctly - that you assert a Creator exists? Yet, you list yourself as a non-Christian.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

manden wrote:We men can create with our logic and power NOTHING , only make something out of already existing .

THAT shows , that the universe can ONLY have been created by an unimaginable superior logic and power .

Who has really crasped that , knows that the real creator of the universe really exists !

And he should also know , what we men have to do here , a n d the most important , he is also able to learn to do it :

to learn to live together in real harmony with his creation ( that is the task of the mankind here ) .

Why do I feel like they are about to make a case for the flying spaghetti monster :econfused:

Kidding!, I think? :P
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Thank you , Philip .

Of course , I know that the real creator of the universe exists - I have recognized it at the universe (took about 10 years) .
I have no religion (till about 30 years Christian) , because all religions are wrong .
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Nessa , the real truth seems to be simple , but to understand that really , is incredibly difficult !

And to learn to live in real harmony with the creation - men and nature - is only possible more than a little when

we (the mankind) are able to recognize at the universe that the real creator of the universe really exists .

And this mankind - is very far from .
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

manden wrote:Thank you , Philip .

Of course , I know that the real creator of the universe exists - I have recognized it at the universe (took about 10 years) .
I have no religion (till about 30 years Christian) , because all religions are wrong .
This post here is a bit incoherent...
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

PaulSacramento wrote:

This post here is a bit incoherent...
a bit?

Just a thought...

manden? Have you heard of Eckhart Tolle?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden wrote:We men can create with our logic and power NOTHING , only make something out of already existing .

Seems to me you've finally gotten over the hump to realize the universe was created and has a creator but now you need to find the real true creator God.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Manden,

«Christianity» isn't a religion. A religion is a formalized (or institutionalized) way of worshipping a deity or deities. Or, a religion may also be some narrative about existence (as in forms of atheism & forms of Buddhism).

While there are religions that promote Christianity, Christianity is something else. So, if Jesus Christ is your God, you are a Christian. If your god is someone or something else, you are an idiot idolater.

Get it?

:D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:

Manden,

«Christianity» isn't a religion. A religion is a formalized (or institutionalized) way of worshipping a deity or deities. Or, a religion may also be some narrative about existence (as in forms of atheism & forms of Buddhism).

While there are religions that promote Christianity, Christianity is something else. So, if Jesus Christ is your God, you are a Christian. If your god is someone or something else, you are an idiot idolater.

Get it?

:D
Amen! Christ in the stable. For you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjHlTnLg5Q
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Dear forists ,

You don't want to understand me . I experience that since many years .
The mankind is in a catastrophal state - you must only be able to open your eyes !
We have thousands of manmade religions with thousands of manmade Gods .
But almost all people are NOT really interested in any God . Only the crazy one , in the moment the Islamists .

WE - the mankind - must try to recognize that the TRUE God ( no religion ) really exists - the real creator of the universe
at his creation - the universe !
That is the ONLY way for the mankind .
But it is incredibly difficult for this very ill mankind .

I hope somebody can understand me a little , more I think is not possible in the moment .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

manden wrote:Dear forists ,

You don't want to understand me . I experience that since many years .
The mankind is in a catastrophal state - you must only be able to open your eyes !
We have thousands of manmade religions with thousands of manmade Gods .
But almost all people are NOT really interested in any God . Only the crazy one , in the moment the Islamists .
What about Christ?
manden wrote:WE - the mankind - must try to recognize that the TRUE God ( no religion ) really exists - the real creator of the universe
at his creation - the universe !
The universe is the creator of the universe?
That is the ONLY way for the mankind .
But it is incredibly difficult for this very ill mankind .

I hope somebody can understand me a little , more I think is not possible in the moment .[/quote]

I am trying to understand you manden, really I am.

So are you saying Christ isn`t God?
(by the way, I agree that religion is man made)
And that the universe created itself? That the universe is itself God?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Storyteller ,
Christ is not important , also not any religion .
The creator of the universe ( that is the TRUE God ) created the universe (everything) .
It is possible - but immensely diffcult for this ill mankind - to recognize at the universe (the way is descibed in the theme) that the real creator of the universe really exists .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

manden wrote:Storyteller ,
Christ is not important , also not any religion .
The creator of the universe ( that is the TRUE God ) created the universe (everything) .
It is possible - but immensely diffcult for this ill mankind - to recognize at the universe (the way is descibed in the theme) that the real creator of the universe really exists .
Christ is not important? y:O2
No, He is not important, He`s VITAL. He is God.

Recognising the creator of the universe is simple compared to trying to understand your posts. I really am trying to understand where you`re coming from but I can`t.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Storyteller ,

perhaps some day you find a little truth . I have proved the religions many years with reason and logic . Before about 30 years
evangelic . Result : all religions are manmade with manmade Gods - I have found the TRUE God , the real creator of the
universe .