Did Jesus have a biological father?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Did Jesus have a biological father?

Post by Bluejay4 »

After pondering about this for awhile I've developed a theory on Jesus's conception, firstly God(as to whether it was the Father, Son or Holy Spirit or even the entire trinity that decided on how create the sperm that made Jesus I'm unsure, imo the Father is the most fitting)created the sperm cell that would fertilize Mary's egg, taking note to design it like that of Jewish man's, and then had the Son encoded within it. Almost like his ''DNA''. After this the Holy Spirit brought the God sperm to Mary and impregnated her with it, creating a being that'd be 100% Human and 100% God. The Word became flesh.

Jesus would have a human spirit, body and mind, while also remaining the Son of God. Because sin is spiritually transmitted there's no way Jesus could inherit a sin nature.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Did Jesus have a biological father?

Post by Storyteller »

Bluejay4 wrote:After pondering about this for awhile I've developed a theory on Jesus's conception, firstly God(as to whether it was the Father, Son or Holy Spirit or even the entire trinity that decided on how create the sperm that made Jesus I'm unsure, imo the Father is the most fitting)created the sperm cell that would fertilize Mary's egg, taking note to design it like that of Jewish man's, and then had the Son encoded within it. Almost like his ''DNA''. After this the Holy Spirit brought the God sperm to Mary and impregnated her with it, creating a being that'd be 100% Human and 100% God. The Word became flesh.

Jesus would have a human spirit, body and mind, while also remaining the Son of God. Because sin is spiritually transmitted there's no way Jesus could inherit a sin nature.
I like that idea :)
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran