Marriage

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Marriage

Post by Philip »

I once knew Siamese Twins who moved to England...so the other one could drive. y:D
Yuk, yuk.

One thing a Siamese twin never says to their twin: (while all alone in a room): "Did you fart?" :shock:

Or: "If you must fart, please go in the other room!" :pound:
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote:
UsagiTsukino wrote:Question I was wondering has there every been a poll set up of what people now think of Monogamy? I know there is one Christan site that support polygamy but like a worldwide search? I know it rather small of the people who support polygamy
Why on earth would any sane man want more than one wife? :shock:
I third that, even trying to get girlfriends or even just getting girls (in my case a friend) to like you back is hard enough.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

UsagiTsukino wrote:
RickD wrote:All hell will break loose at the magic number of 50.5%.

Call me when it reaches that.
Okay, you think Polygamy will be legalized in the next 20 to 30 years?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/living/re ... polyamory/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013 ... loset.html

about 30,000 to 50,000 are said to practice polygamy
Quite possibly. Who'd think a decade ago that gay marriage would be legalized? Yet now it's widely supported and legalized. I even saw something about a Harvard paper supporting pedophilia. Sheesh, I mean we should show godly love to them, but legalizing that? Yet if our society keeps going the way it is it might, along with polygamy, be legalized.