QUESTION: Proof of God, Time Travel, or Tumor?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Lonewolf
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: QUESTION: Proof of God, Time Travel, or Tumor?

Post by Lonewolf »

I too have had dreams over my lifetime that have impacted the way I think and live and act and so forth., some dreams I have thought of as a message., some dreams have been of places i later felt that i had been too., other dreams have been so beautiful, while others have been like apocalyptic., but none, absolutely none, have ever been where a whole series of events where clearly defined., as a matter of fact, it is almost as if the dreams where like "parables" ., but never a detailed plan of hair color and eye colors., i'm sorry, but i think there's either some self-deceit going on with you for whatever personal reasons you want to include into your life, either that or you're trying to pull one's leg., I've yet to read in scripture where a detailed "uninterpreted" dream has been given to anyone! If i'm wrong, please educate me on the matter., but to say that you had a dream where everything came out exactly as you dreamed it, that's like going into an "exact future" which i don't believe is destined for us "if" we indeed have a free will!
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!