participate at Atheist Forums

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: participate at Atheist Forums

Post by cslewislover »

faded wrote:Banning people with whom you disagree?

How very 'christian' of you.
Hello faded. Would you like to discuss something? We don't ban people here for simply disagreeing. You should take a look at the board purpose and discussion guidelines (within the News and Announcements forum). Thanks.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
faded
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by faded »

Oh, right, it's a closed shop, then. No dissenting voices allowed here. Non-christians welcome as long as they don't mention stuff we don't like. Okay, I think I get that.

No, thanks, cslewislover, I don't want to discuss anything with you nutters. Bye-bye.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

faded wrote:Oh, right, it's a closed shop, then. No dissenting voices allowed here. Non-christians welcome as long as they don't mention stuff we don't like. Okay, I think I get that.

No, thanks, cslewislover, I don't want to discuss anything with you nutters. Bye-bye.
;_; That's too bad.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

faded wrote:Oh, right, it's a closed shop, then. No dissenting voices allowed here. Non-christians welcome as long as they don't mention stuff we don't like. Okay, I think I get that.

For the record, many Christians get booted off this forum as well.. In fact, I would say that the number is practically equal. Second, we have many evolutionists and atheists that make up this panel as well. Why haven't we banned them? Well for starters they remain civil in their discussions, they do not throw ad hominem attacks and are professional in their stance. Munster was released for his ad hominem's and also his illogical reasonings. He refuted to answer our questions and disengaged in the discussion. Debating is one thing, elephant hurling and ad hominems are another. Also for the record, Christians get banned from atheist's web sites too. I happen to be one of those as well.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

faded wrote:No, thanks, cslewislover, I don't want to discuss anything with you nutters. Bye-bye.
Ad hominem...? Thanks for your professionalism.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Gman wrote:
faded wrote:No, thanks, cslewislover, I don't want to discuss anything with you nutters. Bye-bye.
Perfect example of the reasoning behind the current discussion guidelines which entirely changed the nature of the board some years ago now.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

Kurieuo wrote:
Gman wrote:
Perfect example of the reasoning behind the current discussion guidelines which entirely changed the nature of the board some years ago now.
I still miss JimmyHiggins...