Who would like to share Trump's fate?

Inappropriate threads and posts may get moved here. Topics within get removed every couple of days.
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Who would like to share Trump's fate?

Postby ultimate777 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:29 am

I hope all you Trump supporters share his fate over the next few years, whatever it may be.

Stu
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Who would like to share Trump's fate?

Postby Stu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:48 am

ultimate777 wrote:I hope all you Trump supporters share his fate over the next few years, whatever it may be.

Another Trump thread, wow, you really are obsessed.

And what if that fate is something negative. Do you hate Trump that much that you would wish ill on your fellow Christians. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and do a little self-reflection.

Oh, and if not Trump, who would you have in the White House?
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

Byblos
Old School

Postby Byblos » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:32 am

ultimate777 wrote:I hope all you Trump supporters share his fate over the next few years, whatever it may be.

And we shall ... make America great again. :mrgreen: :wave:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

Hortator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Postby Hortator » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 am

It's like a quadratic formula of humor. First, it starts out slow, then ramps up because hey this person is pretty much absorbed. Then it inevitably valleys into a pit of unfunniness where you're like "ultimate, please stop" BUT then it becomes re-funny again because you cannot believe they are still doing this. :lol:

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Postby abelcainsbrother » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:13 am

MAGA!
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

edwardmurphy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Postby edwardmurphy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:

MAGA!

Four legs good! Two legs bad!
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Something for us all to consider. (Thanks, Paul)

Individual, silent, personal prayer never has and never could be outlawed in public schools. - FFRF

thatkidakayoungguy

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Probably either go the 4 years or quit. I doubt he'll get impeached, though knowing the left some radical might come and kill him.

Hortator

Postby Hortator » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 am

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Probably either go the 4 years or quit. I doubt he'll get impeached, though knowing the left some radical might come and kill him.

That statement escalated rather quick lol.

That being said, Trump has received innumerable death threats, but mostly from impotent manbabies. You should have seen Twitter on election night and post election day. It was saltier than Lot's wife thrown into the Dead Sea.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 am

Sedition anyone?Sedition is a federal crime where people can be prosecuted for it,and should be.Are those of you on the left actually going along with and supporting and are guilty of sedition?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age

Postby RickD » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:Sedition anyone?Sedition is a federal crime where people can be prosecuted for it,and should be.Are those of you on the left actually going along with and supporting and are guilty of sedition?

Speaking out against Trump is not sedition.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Hortator

Postby Hortator » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 am

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Sedition anyone?Sedition is a federal crime where people can be prosecuted for it,and should be.Are those of you on the left actually going along with and supporting and are guilty of sedition?

SEDITION!

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 am

RickD wrote:

I did not say speaking out against Trump is sedition.Sedition is not speaking out against Trump or any Preident and I'm all for free speech.But when we have a coup planned by those in the deep state to remove President Trump from office and have admitted it well this is sedition and anybody going along with it is facilitating sedition.

Return to “Garbage Bin”