Bible Studies
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Mark 6:1-6

Post by Jac3510 »

An audio commentary on Mark 6:1-6 from Dr Guthrie, who is working on starting EBTC with me:

http://www.sermonoutlinesfromthebible.c ... -Lec-1.mp3

For those of you wondering about EBTC, formal launch date is June 1. I'll have five--maybe even seven--classes up TODAY (May 7) that you or anybody you know can go ahead and sign up for. I'll say more about that in the EBTC thread in the resources forum.

Anyway, not to derail my own OP, the audio file is about 30 minutes. The first ten minutes are really my favorite in terms of giving some comments on how to study the Bible, or maybe even better, on how not to do so. The latter twenty minutes are really devoted to the text itself. Hope you enjoy!
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Mark 6:1-6

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I liked it.I thought it was a good teaching. :amen:
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.