I'm now a Democrat

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

I'm now a Democrat

Post by RickD »

I've finally been convinced to vote Democrat.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: I'm now a Democrat

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:25 am I've finally been convinced to vote Democrat.
You're joking. There is noway you could choose to be a Democrat. And besides if you have'nt noticed we have moved on from the old out-dated Democrat vs Republican lesser than two evil political system and we are now nationalists,not Republican or Democrat,just Nationalists who put America,the US Constitution and the American people first.The way it should have always been.Both Republicans and Democrats got away from this and so we must get back to it and those who refuse to are traitors to the US Constitution,America and the American people.We won't go back to Republican vs Democrat politics,think Nationalism vs them BOTH! We can mold the Republican Party alot easier than we could the Democrat Party so we just used the Republican Party to get into power and now we mold them to be Nationalists.It will work.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Re: I'm now a Democrat

Post by LittleHamster »

Since this discussion is now getting serious.......

Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times