Warning to SJWs: Safe Space Might Be Required

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Warning to SJWs: Safe Space Might Be Required

Post by Kurieuo »

Paul Watson, well, his videos help brighten my day. Recommend any SJW or such inclined people give this one a miss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EkEbge169s
Warning: explicit language.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Warning to SJWs: Safe Space Might Be Required

Post by RickD »

What's up with his hair at 3:10?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:What's up with his hair at 3:10?
6116.jpg
6116.jpg (14.18 KiB) Viewed 5095 times
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

i dont know if anyone has watched Jaclyn Glenn, but i found this one rather amusing. has a little language at the end. https://youtu.be/rKL3UoYjnLk
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
IceMobster
Christian: No

Post by IceMobster »

Kurieuo wrote:Paul Watson, well, his videos help brighten my day. Recommend any SJW or such inclined people give this one a miss
PJW is pretty great. Have you seen that interview with Angry Foreigner? They talked about joys of multiculturalism in Sweden.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

IceMobster wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Paul Watson, well, his videos help brighten my day. Recommend any SJW or such inclined people give this one a miss
PJW is pretty great. Have you seen that interview with Angry Foreigner? They talked about joys of multiculturalism in Sweden.
Yes, I did. So sad when Muslim immigrants get off raping a disabled woman simply because they didn't understand that such ought not be done. :shock:
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

Kurieuo wrote:
IceMobster wrote:
Yes, I did. So sad when Muslim immigrants get off raping a disabled woman simply because they didn't understand that such ought not be done. :shock:
Oh how I wish my country walls up like Hungary, Macedonia or Israel. Instead, these parasitic politicians do nothing but fill their pockets. Disgusting. We need a lot of executions. Public ones, preferably.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

IceMobster wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
IceMobster wrote:
Oh how I wish my country walls up like Hungary, Macedonia or Israel. Instead, these parasitic politicians do nothing but fill their pockets. Disgusting. We need a lot of executions. Public ones, preferably.
I think you'd need to cast a wider net than politicians.
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

Kurieuo wrote:I think you'd need to cast a wider net than politicians.
What do you mean exactly? Majority in the parliament are the ones holding the power. If they enjoy being corrupt, there is no progression.

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

IceMobster wrote:
What do you mean exactly? Majority in the parliament are the ones holding the power. If they enjoy being corrupt, there is no progression.
Well, really I'd say the one buying politicians, ones who have a lot of power, are pulling the strings. We like to think that Western-European governments are run with the best intentions on behalf of the people, but we can plainly see and people are waking up to that such isn't necessarily the case. It runs deeper than any one politician or even party. Which poses the question why? Greed, power. And then who? Politicians and certain nations, wealthy and powerful people with international influences, certain philosophies they've adopted, etc.
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

Kurieuo wrote:
IceMobster wrote:
Well, really I'd say the one buying politicians, ones who have a lot of power, are pulling the strings. We like to think that Western-European governments are run with the best intentions on behalf of the people, but we can plainly see and people are waking up to that such isn't necessarily the case. It runs deeper than any one politician or even party. Which poses the question why? Greed, power. And then who? Politicians and certain nations, wealthy and powerful people with international influences, certain philosophies they've adopted, etc.
Yeah, sure. I understand what you mean.

But having politicians that care for their people wouldn't be useless. As I said, Macedonian president was the first one who said screw this, we want none of this multicultural agenda and walled up. Then Hungary. Not long ago, Slovakia banned Islam through parliament (well not banned per se, since they would have to be fascist to do that, but in a more delicate way).