Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
IceMobster
Christian: No
Sex: Male

Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Post by IceMobster »

Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Post by RickD »

IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

Santa can deliver presence?

muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

RickD wrote:
IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

Santa can deliver presence?

muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:
How dare you defy someone's beliefs by thinking his/her beliefs are a joke??!?! (I've read this comment on one page.)
And more importantly, how dare you defy Satan?? :evil:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

One year, apparently, Santa found MY milk and cookies, and so he ASSUMED they were left for him. He left nothing but crumbs! Those were MY cookies!!! And, it wasn't exactly as though he was gonna be deprived of milk and cookies that night - no wonder he's such a fat boy! AND, he didn't bag the reindeer poop he left all over my roof! So, yes, Santa IS evil!

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

In Eastern Europe, the Krampus tradition is alive and well. Christmas is more or less Halloween crossed wth Western Christmas. All the "bad kids" are told stories that they will be taken by Krampus in a burlap sack. Well, parents do this. Rather than dress as Santa, they dress as a scary krampus (like above) and essentially kidnap them lol
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Santa Claus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXDFmISpLw
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ACB's favorite band:
http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

IceMobster wrote:LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!
A song can just pop in my head depending on the topic or what's said. I also use music to make a point,or communicate something sometimes. The thing is though,is not everybody likes the same kind of music,but still music is a great way to communicate something you want to say.I try to pick good music and although I mostly use Apologetix music,I use other kinds of music too,it is just that most of the time an Apologetix song pops in my mind.This was one of their Christmas songs.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Since you brought up Satan here is a song you might like

Prince of Darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaffp6fsas

Audie
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Audie »

Actually, it is the creationists.