Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe

Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby IceMobster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:25 am

Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby RickD » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am

IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd

Santa can deliver presence?




muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby IceMobster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:50 am

RickD wrote:
IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd

Santa can deliver presence?




muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:

How dare you defy someone's beliefs by thinking his/her beliefs are a joke??!?! (I've read this comment on one page.)
And more importantly, how dare you defy Satan?? :evil:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 5292
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby Philip » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:16 am

One year, apparently, Santa found MY milk and cookies, and so he ASSUMED they were left for him. He left nothing but crumbs! Those were MY cookies!!! And, it wasn't exactly as though he was gonna be deprived of milk and cookies that night - no wonder he's such a fat boy! AND, he didn't bag the reindeer poop he left all over my roof! So, yes, Santa IS evil!

Image

Hortator
Senior Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ohio

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby Hortator » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 am

In Eastern Europe, the Krampus tradition is alive and well. Christmas is more or less Halloween crossed wth Western Christmas. All the "bad kids" are told stories that they will be taken by Krampus in a burlap sack. Well, parents do this. Rather than dress as Santa, they dress as a scary krampus (like above) and essentially kidnap them lol

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4047
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:49 pm

IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd



Santa Claus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXDFmISpLw
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby IceMobster » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:42 am

LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby RickD » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 am

ACB's favorite band:
http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4047
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 pm

IceMobster wrote:LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!


A song can just pop in my head depending on the topic or what's said. I also use music to make a point,or communicate something sometimes. The thing is though,is not everybody likes the same kind of music,but still music is a great way to communicate something you want to say.I try to pick good music and although I mostly use Apologetix music,I use other kinds of music too,it is just that most of the time an Apologetix song pops in my mind.This was one of their Christmas songs.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4047
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby abelcainsbrother » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Since you brought up Satan here is a song you might like

Prince of Darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaffp6fsas
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Audie
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3474
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 am
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: USA

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Postby Audie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 am

Actually, it is the creationists.


Return to “Humor and Jokes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest