Good Guesser

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Good Guesser

Post by RickD »

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown. A few days later, as she was driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass. Admiring the cute woolly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?" The shepherd, always the gentleman replied, "Of course." The blonde thought for a moment and for no discernible reason said, "352." This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably, totally amazed and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock." The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others. When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Good Guesser

Post by RickD »

A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she cut off a truck driver. He motioned for her to pull over. When she did, he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the road and told the blonde, "Stand in the circle and don't move!"

He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said, "Oh, you think that's funny? Watch this."

He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires. Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and sets it on fire.

He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down.

"What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde. She replied, "When you weren't looking I stepped outside the circle four times."
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

This blonde gives birth to twins. The blonde cries and cries and cries. The nurse tries to comfort her, "You've just given birth to two beautiful babies! Why are you sad?"

The blonde answers, "I'm crying because don't know who the father of the second baby is!"

:bag: anonymous
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

:pound:

That's funny. And I immediately thought of Mel, who has twins. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

A blonde is horseback riding. She falls off the horse and yells,

"Stop horsie! ...Stop horsie! ... STOP HORSIE!"

...then the guy from the grocery store comes and unplugs the horse.

FL :lol:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Grzyby15
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Grzyby15 »

Hehe, nice one.

Q: Why can't a blonde dial 911?
A: She can't find the eleven.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Grzyby15 wrote:Hehe, nice one.

Q: Why can't a blonde dial 911?
A: She can't find the eleven.
Good one Grz! :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Q: What's blackened, frizzy-haired, smells of smoke and twitches uncontrollably?

A: A blonde electrician

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Q: What's blackened, frizzy-haired, smells of smoke and twitches uncontrollably?

A: A blonde electrician
True Dat!

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

hey! God has a special love for dizzy blondes - I hope y[-o<