The Legacy Of What JFK Left Behind...Yipes

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
BobLoblah
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

The Legacy Of What JFK Left Behind...Yipes

Post by BobLoblah »

23Jun14.....Several years after John F. Kennedy was murdered by 'waddsHisName' Oswald, JFK's widow -Jackie - began to take up with Aristotle Onassis was at time the richest man in the WholeWideWorld. The world watched what was going on with great interest...not so much unlike today it watches what's happening between Brad Jolie and Angelina Pitt...or something like that...or whatever (as Archie Bunker would say....the world loved Archie - even Sammy Davis Jr.)

After a courtship of some time, Jackie agreed to marry 'ol Ari who was considerably older than Jackie and much to the chagrin of the Kennedy clan (with their front-row teeth) she moved ahead on her needs and said ' ta hell with'em ALL. I will do what I want to do and no Kennedy is going to stop me. 'ol Joe was really the one in the end who was responsible for the loss of my Jack and he was the 'original' Kennedy philanderer that got ALL his boys to follow suit. Why, my Jack couldn't keep his fly up. We were even talking of divorce before he was shot down, anyways.

Anyways, the day of the wedding arrived and Jackie and Ari were dressed to the nines for their nuptials. Ari's yacht, the 'Christina', would spirit them away to their seclusion and honeymoon.

After several days, 'ol Ari had to order his yacht ashore for fresh water and sparkling wines and foodstuffs such as lobster, caviar, cocoa nuts, 2-inch thick steaks and fish 'n potatoes.

Of course, the newspapermen were creating a frenzy on the docks and when the Cristina moored UP and when Jackie came parading down the gangplank one of the journalists (David Brinkley - so BobLoblah thinks) yelled out to her...."hey Jackie what was it like the first night?" to which Jackie replied "have you ever tried to stuff a marshmallow into a piggy bank.....hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
Much Obliged
BobLoblah
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Legacy Of What JFK Left Behind...Yipes

Post by RickD »

:swhat:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony