Jumping off the bridge

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Thwarp
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Jumping off the bridge

Post by Thwarp »

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a beautiful girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stop.

The leader, a big burly dude, gets off his bike and says, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity either,so he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss - one to make a hooker blush.
After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you're wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"Well...my parents don't like it when I dress up like a girl....." :esurprised:
God in His Word has given us information concerning creation that we could have received no other way other than by divine revelation, for no one was there to observe it, and it cannot be repeated in a laboratory. So important is this information that he begins his word with this subject: Genisis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Two of the biggest claims God ever made!
Dallas
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Jumping off the bridge

Post by Dallas »

Thwarp wrote:A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a beautiful girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stop.

The leader, a big burly dude, gets off his bike and says, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity either,so he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss - one to make a hooker blush.
After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you're wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"Well...my parents don't like it when I dress up like a girl....." :esurprised:

HAHAHAHA :pound:
Such a bad joke. :P
Vigilate super me Dominus

Down the road i'll hit many bumps, but as long as you're driving Lord, i'll be fine.