Jesus Bird Australia

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Jesus Bird Australia

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Jesus Bird Australia

Post by RickD »

I'll call you on your Jesus bird, and I raise you one Jesus lizard.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... izard.html
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

:lol:

You win.
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

That is freakin awesome!!

I want one.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:That is freakin awesome!!

I want one.
Don't you have enough weird, amazing animals in Australia? Leave that Jesus lizard alone! Besides, you couldn't catch him, anyways. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

They may be weird to you, it's all about perspective.

;)

Coincedently we caught a water dragon on the weekend when we were fishing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_water_dragon

It was snoozing in the water at night, so we picked it up and after about ten minutes of warming it up it sprang to life and did the bolt. :lol:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:They may be weird to you, it's all about perspective.

;)

It was snoozing in the water at night, so we picked it up and after about ten minutes of warming it up it sprang to life and did the bolt. :lol:
I betcha he can't run on water. y=;
For summertime, you sure do have some pretty cool temps there. Averaging highs in the 70's Fahrenheit. That's about what we're averaging here, in the dead of winter. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:They may be weird to you, it's all about perspective.

;)

I betcha he can't run on water. y=;
For summertime, you sure do have some pretty cool temps there. Averaging highs in the 70's Fahrenheit. That's about what we're averaging here, in the dead of winter. :lol:

We are having an abnormal summer weather patterns, normally it would be about 40+ deg. C ( 104 deg F ) with threats of bushfires.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

We are having an abnormal summer weather patterns, normally it would be about 40+ deg. C ( 104 deg F ) with threats of bushfires.
Must be all those Jesus birds, water dragons, koalas, and wallabies, sucking all the heat out of the air. ;)

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:
Must be all those Jesus birds, water dragons, koalas, and wallabies, sucking all the heat out of the air. ;)

Don't forget the Bunyip's, they are deadly especially to young kid's who go camping with their fathers. :twisted:

Dan