Travelling Multi-culturalism

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Travelling Multi-culturalism

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

A Rabbi, a Hindu and a lawyer are travelling across the country together in an old jalopy. Late one evening, they can't find a motel. So, they stop at a farm and ask the farmer if he can put them up for the night. The farmer says, "I only have two rooms, so one of you will have to sleep in the barn" ... The Hindu says "No problem, I'll sleep in the barn." And they all retire for the night.

A little while later, there's a knock at the farmhouse door. The door is opened and the Hindu says "Sorry, but I can't sleep in the barn because there's a cow in there and cows are Holy to Hindus. I can't be in the presence of the Divine!" "Okay," the Rabbi says, "I'll sleep in the barn."

A little while later, there's a knock on the farmhouse door. The door is opened and the Rabbi says "Sorry, but I can't sleep in the barn because there is a pig in there and I have NO business being around swine!" "Okay," the lawyer says, "I'll sleep in the barn."

A little while later, there's a knock at the farmhouse door. The door is opened and the cow and the pig are there...
Last edited by Furstentum Liechtenstein on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Swamper
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Travelling Multi-culturalism

Post by Swamper »

But I thought that lawyers were right at home with swine...
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Travelling Multi-culturalism

Post by Cross.eyed »

Hmmm.....that might help explain our distaste for politicians who are most all lawyers! y/:)

Last bumped by Furstentum Liechtenstein on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:01 pm.
I am the wretch the song refers to.