UFOs Apparently Defying Physics

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

UFOs Apparently Defying Physics

Post by Philip »

So, what are these objects visually observed by airforce and other pilots, knowledgeable of a wide range of the latest aeronautic technologies? Interesting! Whatever, it does NOT mean they are aliens! In fact, that would be my very last assumption.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/christo ... tings-real
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: UFOs Apparently Defying Physics

Post by PaulSacramento »

Of course UFO's are real.
ANY flying object that is unidentified is a UFO.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Define "REAL."
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

It's all soft disclosure. FOX is leading the way it seems, though I'm not that familiar with all US media so other media might also be airing/writing the occasional "alien" piece. It's the ultimate fallen angels end times deception.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Obviously, any physical craft controlled by physical beings are subject to the physics of the universe. And yet we have a significant percentage of craft seemingly not bound by physics. However, I would also question the accuracy of the reports and did reality truly line up with what was reported. Radar doesn't really tell us anything - much beyond speed and size. Perhaps anomalies inherent within the technology. Or inaccurate perceptions. Biological / physical aliens cannot reach us, as a variety of key reasons make that extremely unlikely and impossible.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:27 am Obviously, any physical craft controlled by physical beings are subject to the physics of the universe. And yet we have a significant percentage of craft seemingly not bound by physics. However, I would also question the accuracy of the reports and did reality truly line up with what was reported. Radar doesn't really tell us anything - much beyond speed and size. Perhaps anomalies inherent within the technology. Or inaccurate perceptions. Biological / physical aliens cannot reach us, as a variety of key reasons make that extremely unlikely and impossible.
And yet these craft are doing things that defy our current technology. Just because we can't imagine it doesn't mean the technology to power and fly such craft hasn't been created. It could work on an entirely different system that we (especially the layman) don't understand.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Stu: And yet these craft are doing things that defy our current technology. Just because we can't imagine it doesn't mean the technology to power and fly such craft hasn't been created.
Stu, are you suggesting we're being visited by REAL aliens from space?
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Philip wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am Define "REAL."
I just did.
Any object that is flying and unidentifiable is a UFO.

Does that mean alien? No, of course not.

I know of at least 2 types of planes that, 20-30 years ago would have been UFO's.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

PaulSacramento wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:45 am
I just did.

I know of at least 2 types of planes that, 20-30 years ago would have been UFO's.
No, you gave me the definition of a UFO. Of course it's an unidentified flying object. But the adjective "real" is what I was after. I was seeking whether one thinks UFOs are physical objects - as opposed to immaterial or supernatural ones.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 am
Stu: And yet these craft are doing things that defy our current technology. Just because we can't imagine it doesn't mean the technology to power and fly such craft hasn't been created.
Stu, are you suggesting we're being visited by REAL aliens from space?
No not at all. We are being setup (for quite some time now) by the fallen angels for the great "alien" deception. It will be part of the end times deception.
Not exactly sure how it will unfold. But there are 2 scenarios that might unfold. First there will be good and bad aliens, and the good will help us defeat the bad aliens. The second will be that there are only good aliens and they will help us with technology and more than likely will say that they created us and even seeded (direct panspermia) us here on earth. And the Bible will need a reinterpretation according to them. Jesus as an alien? Quite possible. They will more than likely play the alien saviour card.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Philip wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:28 pm
PaulSacramento wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:45 am
I just did.

No, you gave me the definition of a UFO. Of course it's an unidentified flying object. But the adjective "real" is what I was after. I was seeking whether one thinks UFOs are physical objects - as opposed to immaterial or supernatural ones.
AH !
Understood.

Well, IMO:
It is fascinating that, these "sightings" came to be "alien" when we entered the "space age".
before that, these "visions" were viewed as "supernatural".
Food for thought?
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

If an object is projected from a higher dimension, it can appear to defy 3d physics, or it could just be a light show that looks like a craft, light can move pretty fast and do those maneuvers.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:13 am If an object is projected from a higher dimension, it can appear to defy 3d physics, or it could just be a light show that looks like a craft, light can move pretty fast and do those maneuvers.
Or it could be aliens!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Paul: Well, IMO: It is fascinating that, these "sightings" came to be "alien" when we entered the "space age".
before that, these "visions" were viewed as "supernatural".
Food for thought?
I'd say, the ones that are very credible and were exceptionally well documented may well be demonic. NOTHING can defy long and well-documented physics. But, as I always say, the devil has a large and very diverse toolbelt. He can tap into the culture via whatever its present beliefs. In the 19th century, people commonly said they were seeing fairies, unicorns, etc. - things common in fantasy literature. And see here a Smithsonian article noting how supposed UFO technology strangely changed - strongly suggesting that many supposed sightings were merely faked:
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ ... 180968011/

Upon the birth of sci-fi writing, and later movies and TV - masses of people began to believe in aliens, and assigned that designation for unknown craft or phenomena. So what better deception, than to get people believing we are being invaded by beings from far-off civilizations that have vastly superior intellects and technologies - things they might share for the good of earth (or to threaten it). Basically, though, the devil's strategy is to deflect our attention to the supernatural and anything else that can take our focus off of God, driving our obsessions with these many strange mysteries.

Here, Dr. Mike Heiser - who has longtime scholarly interest in UFO-related phenomena, discusses here the questions of, are supposed aliens and UFOs. He distinguishes between craft and abductee testimonies - fascinating (forward to the 5:50 point): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLnojTf64Zs

And here, Heiser discusses what he believes about the alien phenomenon: http://drmsh.com/frequently-asked-questions/