Making a review video of this site.

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Making a review video of this site.

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

I think it would fall into fair use but I want to be sure.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Making a review video of this site.

Post by Nessa »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I think it would fall into fair use but I want to be sure.
sure, just dust off the cobwebs first ;)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

Hisssss! Don’t disturb our slumber by bringing in a bunch of newbies!

I’m just kidding. A lot of Rich Deem’s essays not only opened my mind, but also my heart, to the wonderful explanations that are not presented to your average person. I think I’ve read every article on be main site, some of them twice, and loved most all of them.

Share this site with the world, please. If it reaches one person the way it reached me, I will be happy.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Hortator wrote:Hisssss! Don’t disturb our slumber by bringing in a bunch of newbies!

I’m just kidding. A lot of Rich Deem’s essays not only opened my mind, but also my heart, to the wonderful explanations that are not presented to your average person. I think I’ve read every article on be main site, some of them twice, and loved most all of them.

Share this site with the world, please. If it reaches one person the way it reached me, I will be happy.
Home page is still down...