Has anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Blessed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Has anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

Post by Blessed »

The real estate in Puerto Rico is very cheap right now. You can get a house near the beach for less than 100k.

Puerto Rico passed at law exempting U.S. business owners from Federal Income Taxes. If you move you're business to Puerto Rico and get your income from the U.S. - you are exempt from Federal Income Taxes. You only pay a flat 4% corporate tax to Puerto Rico - IF you own a corporation.

It's called article 20 and 21. You file a return citing the 20-21 with proof of Inc and residency in PR. The IRS exempts you an poof - you've doubled your income.

I was pretty shocked to find all this out. I'm considering moving there. Just never got along with Puerto Ricans growing up and don't speak Spanish.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Has anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

Post by RickD »

Blessed wrote:The real estate in Puerto Rico is very cheap right now. You can get a house near the beach for less than 100k.

Puerto Rico passed at law exempting U.S. business owners from Federal Income Taxes. If you move you're business to Puerto Rico and get your income from the U.S. - you are exempt from Federal Income Taxes. You only pay a flat 4% corporate tax to Puerto Rico - IF you own a corporation.

It's called article 20 and 21. You file a return citing the 20-21 with proof of Inc and residency in PR. The IRS exempts you an poof - you've doubled your income.

I was pretty shocked to find all this out. I'm considering moving there. Just never got along with Puerto Ricans growing up and don't speak Spanish.
Good news...

If you think Muslims and Christians worship the same God, you'll be happy to know that job prospects in Puerto Rico are just the same as in the US mainland.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Has anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

Post by Blessed »

RickD wrote:
Blessed wrote:The real estate in Puerto Rico is very cheap right now. You can get a house near the beach for less than 100k.

Good news...

If you think Muslims and Christians worship the same God, you'll be happy to know that job prospects in Puerto Rico are just the same as in the US mainland.

Are you a polytheist ? There is only 1 God.

Thankfully.. I don't work for someone else. :)

Jinx