What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!

What's usually the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

eyes
13%
height
No votes
clothing
No votes
face
50%
body
No votes
other (please specify)
38%

Total votes: 8

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Post by melanie »

Definitely intellect!
I’ve considered a sex change or full blown lesbianism to meet my perfect match, especially since reading Ricks’ response :mrgreen: .... my point clearly illustrated! But instead of pooling smarts into one demographic, it would much better for the gene pool to breed out the stupid.
One male at a time......
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:Definitely intellect!
I’ve considered a sex change or full blown lesbianism to meet my perfect match, especially since reading Ricks’ response :mrgreen: .... my point clearly illustrated! But instead of pooling smarts into one demographic, it would much better for the gene pool to breed out the stupid.
One male at a time......
That's funny...I assumed you ARE a closet lesbian. y:-? *

*I was going to say that I thought you are really a man posing as a woman, but that would just be rude.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

RickD wrote:
One male at a time......

*I was going to say that I thought you are really a man posing as a woman, but that would just be rude.
Rude would be keeping in line with the size of your intellect *cough cough* manhood :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
One male at a time......

Rude would be keeping in line with the size of your intellect *cough cough* manhood :mrgreen:
Good point! I'm not sure which is smaller, my intellect or my manhood. y:-?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

RickD wrote:
melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
One male at a time......

Ohh please you’re a smart guy :pound:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
One male at a time......

Ohh please you’re a smart guy :pound:
:pound: :pound:
:toppoints:

You win!

-Edward R Murrow