Wife rant

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Wife rant

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
Philip wrote:Listen, you are a mere mortal man - you will never figure out a hormone-driven creature that can be like an emotional chameleon. Remember that song: "I fought the hormones, and the hormones won!" I think The Clash just ripped it off and swapped out "hormones" for "the law." Basically, same deal - hormones will win every time - just roll with it. :?
I thought women wanted honesty...

My wife asked me, "Be honest, does this dress make me look fat?"

My honest answer:
"No, the dress does not make you look fat. Your fat a$$ makes you look fat."

Honesty is NOT always the best policy!
Rick, you are not wise...

Listen up, wives cook food that makes us husbands rather - ehmm- hefty - so if they ask if something makes them look fat, well, you are telling the relative truth compare to.. us

Women are smarter than men don't you know y:-?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Wife rant

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Nessa wrote:
Philip wrote:Listen, you are a mere mortal man - you will never figure out a hormone-driven creature that can be like an emotional chameleon. Remember that song: "I fought the hormones, and the hormones won!" I think The Clash just ripped it off and swapped out "hormones" for "the law." Basically, same deal - hormones will win every time - just roll with it. :?
images (8).jpg
Depends on the woman too...I've seen some that are very easy going and more logic driven than others.